23

it's probably been the fourth day since jungkook had awoken at ungodly hours.

the dark haired male would wake up from his sleep, seeking warmth from his husband only to find his spot empty and soon hearing him throwing up in the bathroom.

jungkook would make sure to get and bring some water before heading inside the bathroom and see the younger crouching infront of the toilet seat.

"hey" he softly says, seeing the brunette in the same tired state making him honestly feel pity and bad as he sat down beside him.

taehyung wipes off his mouth with some paper towels before weakly smiling at jungkook and stood, heading over to the sink to gargle and brush his teeth.

"have some water" jungkook says as he soothingly rub a hand on the span of the younger's back as he let him drink from the glass.

the brunette only cuddled against him after, face tucked underneath his chin with jungkook quick to wrap him in his arms.

"you're alright, baby. i got you" jungkook mumbled as he had his hands under the younger's bum who got the signal as he let the other carry him, wrapping his legs around the older's torso.

taehyung was thankful jungkook had arrived as he might end up just sleeping on the bathroom or their walk in closet floor not having enough energy to still walk all the way over back to his side of the bed.

"kookie... i want to change... i feel a bit hot..." the brunette mumbled a bit shy despite his sleepy state. he was wearing a loose shirt - jungkook's shirt - paired with some cami shorts. "...just the top"

"alright, love. let me get you something" jungkook had him sit on the vanity desk as he went to taehyung's dresser containing all his night tops.

this has also been a common occurrence recently with taehyung, mentioning how he feels 'hot' lately. however, jungkook wasn't worried that much as he actually read about how pregnancy can make a person feel warmer, sweating more or have night sweats. he even made sure to confirm this with doctor tan.

the dark haired male decided with a white lace paneled satin cami, it seemed to be the best option to go. plus, taehyung looks very sexy and beautiful in it.

"let me help you, my love" jungkook helped the younger take off his shirt. contrary to what a normal person was supposed to feel with the chilly temperature, taehyung lightly hums liking the coolness in his skin.

the older holds the satin top for taehyung to wear but was confused when the younger halts his actions, gently holding his wrists.

"kookie, can you... my chest... please" taehyung's cheeks were warm as he softly mumbled, voice small trying to find the proper words and tell his husband what he wanted as he gazed at him.

jungkook was quick to catch on what he was asking, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

no other words were spoken as taehyung lightly leaned back, delicate hands tangling on the dark haired male's fluffy bed hair. the dominant male standing in between his legs, warm lips wrapping on the pregnant male's now erected nipples.

the brunette's eyes fluttered, a soft sigh leaving his lips as the light discomfort he was feeling in his chest was now diminishing and replaced with pleasure.

despite the room being dimly lit, quiet and only taehyung's soft moans, whimpers and satisfied hums filling their ears making the evening atmosphere rather erotic, jungkook wasn't feeling any lust or want for sex. yes, he was getting aroused but he was feeling more euphoric that he was able to help his pregnant husband.