11

jungkook had woken up to the sweet aroma of waffles.

he groans as his hand searched for his husband's familiar warmth but frowned, eyes fluttering open seeing the spot beside him empty.

he brushed a hand through his blonde hair as he sat up, the view of the sea coming into sight as the sheer white curtains were lightly being blown by the morning sea breeze.

the million dollar morning view would've been perfect if he had his pregnant husband by his side.

jungkook stood, grabbing a pair of grey loose sweatpants putting them on as he went to the bathroom to freshen up.

he did a few stretches in the process as he walked down the stairs and sure enough his husband was in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

a smile immediately appeared on the blonde male's lips as the brunette caught sight of him entering the room.

"good morning, kookie" taehyung greets as jungkook wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, swiftly turning the stove off to have his husband's attention all to him.

"morning, beautiful" he replied, morning voice deep, muffled as he snuggled against the younger's neck obviously wanting his morning cuddles.

taehyung only giggles at this very much loving clingy jungkook in the mornings and let the older do as he pleased who now sat him up on the counter. his ass cheeks meeting the marble top as he was still wearing nothing but his white panties and a boudoir type robe. the thin piece of fabric falling off his shoulders as the dominant male wanted to gain access on his bare skin.

the brunette very much liked the skin contact, liking how jungkook's body was warm pressed against his own. the simple brush of their flesh giving him so much comfort.

he soon had a hand soothingly thread the blonde male's hair who hummed at the action. jungkook's hair had gotten rather longer, he should maybe try later to have it be tied in a man bun.

the couple stayed in each other's arms for awhile, taehyung thinking that jungkook might've fallen asleep despite their positions but the occasional pecks on his bare skin confirmed that the other was awake.

taehyung was a bit worried of the waffles getting cold but at the same time didn't want to disrupt jungkook's request of cuddle time as the older would always welcome him if it was the other way around.

he softly hums, feeling his husband relax in his arms. dominant hands on his waist, caressing and gently squeezing that sent shivers down his spine, goosebumps on his skin.

intimate mornings like this is what taehyung loved the most. both of them gets very busy with their respective work throughout the whole day especially jungkook who would tend to work over time til late at night so this little moments in the morning of just being in each other's arms is something he cherished.

it wasn't long until the blonde male had pulled away, briefly gazing at the brunette who had a wide smile on his face before leaning in to capture his lips.

"my favourite breakfast..." jungkook mumbled with a hum that made the brunette lightly laugh.

"alright, please put me down now so i can prepare you a proper breakfast, my love" taehyung says pecking the older's lips who replied with an 'okay' before gently settling his feet back down on the wooden floor.