10

taehyung wasn't stupid, he knew the symptoms he was having.

but he didn't want to expect so he brushed it off wanting to wait maybe another week or two before he'll take a test and confirm it.

and he was glad he waited as waking up in the hospital room just confirmed that his suspicions were wrong, again.

the brunette stared at the white sheets, the logo of the jeon medical group printed on it.

he had just woken up, panicked realizing he was in an unfamiliar room but was quick to calm down as his husband came to sight.

"tae, my love" jungkook murmurs, taking a hold of his lover's hand and caressing his thumb soothingly to reassure he was safe.

the blonde male had explained to him that he fell unconscious earlier this morning, rushing him to the hospital. one of his doctors, doctor tan being called for the emergency and doctor choi soon following after.

at first, the brunette was curious and attentive with what the doctors had to say as there was a small part of him, hoping and wishing it was what he thought it would be.

hoping he was pregnant.

however, jungkook only mentioned that the doctors advised him to take rest; saying that what he was feeling was all due to stress and nothing more. his obgyn, doctor choi had also suggested for him take a longer time off of work.

"maybe you can talk to the company? i'm sure they would understand." jungkook mumbled, hands still gently caressing the younger's own. "your health always comes first, my love."

taehyung only nods at this, a small smile on his lips. he didn't want to seem too glum and disappointed hearing what the doctors had said expecting some other news.

but honestly, deep inside he was feeling a bit disappointed at himself for expecting again.

"do you feel anything else, my love?" the blonde male worriedly asks seeing the brunette too quiet.

"no, no... i'm feeling alright now." taehyung reassured with jungkook giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"alright, doctor tan gave you clearance so we can go back home tonight." the older informed which made younger to smile up at him.

"yes, please. i want to go home."

*

taehyung leaned his head against jungkook, liking how he can snuggle up against his husband as he didn't need to drive as hyunbin had sent a driver to pick them up from the hospital wanting to make sure they were all comfortable.

"i... i honestly thought i was pregnant..." the brunette blurts out when the driver had finally driven out of the hospital road, pulling up the window block for the couple's privacy.

jungkook was quiet for a few seconds, just giving their intertwined hands a soft squeeze reassuring the younger that he had heard him before giving a kiss on the top of his head.

taehyung smiles at this, eyes now focusing back outside but was suddenly alert when the driver took a different turn, passing by the way that was supposed to be going to their house.

he sat up, turning to jungkook. "my love, are you dropping by somewhere else?"

the blonde male also looked at him momentarily confused but soon realized what he meant. "oh, i'm kidnapping you for a few days"

taehyung looked at him with a raised brow but then hit the older's arm seeing him stiffle his laugh.

"i'm joking, my love." the blonde male was quick to apologize not wanting to upset the brunette and pecking his lips. "we're heading to the airport to fly to our island, think of it as a holiday or our date" he informed only to receive a pout from the other.