37

jungkook sighs once jiyeon had left his office. he ran a hand through his hair, sighing as he leans back on the chair and removes his glasses placing them on the desk.

he was just informed that the same woman who had been claiming to be taehyung's mother wanted to see him - the woman who actually had been disturbing the office and their home for months.

jungkook had no plans of meeting taehyung's mother as taehyung himself had no intentions of meeting her.

he was just happy that taehyung stayed at home so the pregnant male didn't have to deal with this since he did say he'll just do a few hours in the company and head home.

the dark haired male closed his computer, stood up and took his coat. he had informed jiyeon to tell the reception downstairs to inform the woman that he was not open for any appointments - and is what the staff actually had been saying for the past months.

and here she was again. he's actually quite impressed how taehyung's mother had been persistent and hasn't given up yet.

"jiyeon, i have all the papers signed in my desk. you can send them off" the ceo informed his secretary who made a small bow. "i'll be heading out now" he adds with jiyeon and sunoo making a small respectful bow towards the ceo.

"have a good day, mister jeon" sunoo states as the dark haired male walks off before turning to jiyeon. "so... is the woman really young master taetae's mother? have you seen her?"

jiyeon chuckles. "i don't know. maybe she is, maybe she isn't. this isn't the first time people come and claim to be related to the jeons considering their popularity as public figures and nope, i haven't seen her. the reception just informs me and i relay it to mister jeon"

"ooh, i see" sunoo hums. "now i'm curious, should we take a peek downstairs - ouch" he groans with jiyeon flicking his forehead.

"don't be nosy. she's probably gone anyways, the reception already informed her mister jeon is not accepting appointments" jiyeon says.

"but isn't that what they've been saying for months? but you know, what if she is? she's been coming back -"

"that's enough chitchat and none of our concern. have you done sumarizing this one?" jiyeon states pointing at the piles of papers that had sunoo pouting.

"yeah, yeah, i'm still doing it~" the younger whines with evident pouting lips.

*

the dark haired smiles as he received a text from taehyung saying he baked some cookies and will wait for him to get home, the text attached with a picture of the pregnant male showing off his tray of cookies.

jungkook's lips curled up as he stares at the picture wanting nothing more than to hold the brunette back in his arms. the seven hours being away from the other was far too long.

he went out of the elevator giving a small tilt of his head in acknowledgement to the company staffs who greets him and heads over to the cafe in the lobby to buy a strawberry milkshake for taehyung.

the lady by the cashier was a bit startled seeing their company's ceo. "good afternoon, mister jeon. what can i get for you?"

"a strawberry milkshake for take away" jungkook replies, the lady unable to hide her smile knowing it was for his husband as this has always been the pregnant male's go to drink whenever he drops by, along with the donuts too.

"anything else to add, sir?"

"no, that'll be all" jungkook states, he decided against the donuts taehyung would always buy as there were cookies at home. "actually, i'll add one glazed donut"