7

jungkook sat quietly, arms crossed over his chest. despite his stagnant face that's devoid of any emotion, he was feeling very proud of the brunette and hearing the constant whispers of compliments from the others.

soon everyone else's attention was turned to the monitor screen as the director went through the final shots. the blonde male however had his eyes on his husband who was still in the middle of the set with seojoon since the director had asked them not to move while he checks.

but jungkook was suddenly alert when he saw the brunette briefly leaned on seojoon while the older now firmly holds his waist.

"that's a wrap everyone, thank you for your hard work" the director announced earning loud cheers and applause from everyone in the studio.

"are you sure you're alright? should we take you to the clinic?" seojoon worriedly asks but the brunette was quick to dismiss him as he shakes his head.

"i'm alright, i just suddenly felt a bit dizzy but don't worry we're done for the day so i can rest the whole day" taehyung replied reassuringly with a smile, voice small enough for only seojoon to hear.

people who saw the two assumed that they were just talking closely amongst themselves as taehyung was quick to act out by leaning and turning his lips towards seojoon's ear, whispering to him to just pretend that they were talking.

although, some could say that they seem to be in a too sweet and intimate position.

seojoon only sighs as he now pulled away, creating a safe distance between them but kept a gentle hand on the brunette's back. "i won't mention anything to anyone but be sure take some good rest, okay?"

taehyung widely smiles and nods while seojoon playfully pinches his cheeks making him laugh before they both turned to the staff, bowing respectfully as the director announces the end of the shoot.

"thank you for your hard work you two. another huge success" director ahn greets the models who gave them both a hug.

"we'll be having a dinner party later, be sure to join yeah?" the director further exclaimed patting both their backs before walking off making the two of them shrug.

"he didn't even let us respond" seojoon says making the brunette giggle at this as he agrees watching the director walk away.

"my love" taehyung's face was quick to light up as he heard the familiar voice and endearment, turning around and was surely met by jungkook.

"jungkookie" the brunette lunged himself at the older, momentarily forgetting where they were and the constant eyes on them.

jungkook was startled when taehyung pulled away and gave him a peck on the lips. "i missed you... thought you might still be at work..." the brunette shyly mumbled.

"i just arrived awhile ago, you were great my love" jungkook informed making the brunette to widely smile at him, the bread of his cheeks turning warm from his husband's compliment.

seojoon awkwardly watched the whole scene infront of him, occasionally averting his eyes elsewhere before making a small cough grabbing the couple's attention. "i'll head out first, tae. i still have another appointment to get to"

"yeah, of course. i'll see you, seojoon" taehyung gave the older model a hug before returning by jungkook's side.

"mr jeon" seojoon greets the blonde male with a nod and firm shake of their hands.

"mr park" with that the older model left leaving the two.

jungkook doesn't hate seojoon or there was really no feud in between them but it's simply the fact that he was the only other man that taehyung had gotten serious with.