33

jungkook was very much livid at this point as they had to make their way to the basement instead of the company's front doors due to the media camping outside. the last thing he wanted right now was get taehyung more stressed that he already is.

the brunette had been quiet the whole time as they walked heading to the basement, hands intertwined and tightly clutched against his.

he asked taehyung if he wanted to rest for awhile in his office but the way the younger looked up at him with wide eyes and shook his head was all the answer he needed that the brunette wanted nothing more than to go home.

the older would press comforting kisses on top of the pregnant male's head as they walked, jiyeon closely behind and talking to the building security.

"okay, hold him. wait for my further instruction" jiyeon speaks that made jungkook turn to look at her.

"they found him, mister jeon. he's currently at the security office." the ceo halts glancing at taehyung who looked up at him.

"i... i want to talk to him" taehyung says which made jungkook frown.

"no, my love... i'll let you go home first, let me deal with this"

"jungkookie, it's fine. i'll go with you..." the brunette insists. as much as he was creeped out by all the information he had heard, he wanted an explanation.

jungkook only let out a sigh, eyes soft as he glanced at his husband before giving jiyeon a nod.

*

"why are you holding me here?! what did i do?! let me out! let me out! - taehyung help me! they've kept me locked up in here" choi minki was obviously in distraught as he screamed inside the meeting room he was confined in; teary eyes on taehyung and running over seeing him walk in but was unable to get any closer as he was blocked by the security.

a part of him felt bad seeing the other at this state. although, he particularly wasn't close with minki but he knew him as he was also a staff who entered the modeling agency the same time as him - but this info now made him shiver.

was it planned all along? did minki enter the same time so he could monitor him?

"taehyung, what's going on?" choi minki asked confused as taehyung only look at him with an expression he can't quite understand.

"sit down" jungkook speaks that made minki to shut up and sat back on the chair he was seated awhile ago.

"do you know mister shin jaehyuk?" taehyung now talks as he faced minki from across the long table and the expression on the other's face made it clear that he did.

even jungkook who decided to seatback and keep quiet had a raised brow seeing how minki now avoided their gaze.

"w-who? no, i don't know any person named shin jaehyuk"

"why did you post those photos of me? who instructed you? who were you sending them to?" taehyung asks again, this time his hands in small fists as he didn't tear away his gaze at minki who looked nothing but uncomfortable and unable to look at him.

"i didn't... i didn't do anything..." choi minki shakes his head and repeatedly saying he doesn't know anything.

"we already know what you're doing minki -"

"who do you think you are huh? do you think everything is about you? just because you fuck the ceo -"

"enough" jungkook stood up from his seat, voice so loud that made taehyung flinch and minki immediately shutting his mouth as he looked nothing elsewhere but the table, hands trembling.