21

taehyung had woken up early, hand instantly searching for his husband's which was quick to find as the dominant male had him wrapped in his arms.

he smiles as he turned to face him, snuggling against his naked chest, pressing a kiss on the smooth skin.

the brunette breathes in, eyes shutting close as he lightly pouts. face scrunching as he snuggled closer to his husband trying to get back to sleep.

a few minutes past with him ending with his lips pouting a bit more as he continued his attempt to sleep but all his efforts were to waste as he opened his eyes, frustration engulfing him.

he felt hot, his cheeks were flushed pink.

he was aroused and he could feel himself wet in his panties.

taehyung layed flat on the bed, palms on his warm cheeks finding himself crazy for being horny first thing in the morning. too horny.

was it the wine? he never had that much wine in his life. he had a few sips from jungkook's glass from their dinner last night.

they ended up making out too before they went to bed, salivas mixing and tongues involved. jungkook marking his skin and giving his nipples extra attention upon him initiating it, the older nibbling and sucking on his pink buds until he came. other than that, they went to asleep after.

was he frustrated they didn't went all the way last night? or maybe it was just really the wine.

he couldn't help to let his eyes peep over to his husband, toned body naked from his waist up. chest heaving lightly as he peacefully sleeps.

maybe he should tell jungkook to start wearing shirts from now on when he sleeps. maybe it's what caused all this.

taehyung definitely knew his hormones were going wild the longer he stares at his husband who was just innocently sleeping unknown of his situation.

it made him groan as he could feel himself getting more aroused, aching and craving to feel his husband. his mind getting foggyy and replaying the scenes of jungkook's mouth doing wonders to his body.

how the dominant male would gently grip on his waist with his large hands, how his warm mouth would wrap around his erected nipples, his tongue fondling on them before he would suck and how his finger would trace around his aching, wet hole -

he sighs as he pats his flushed cheeks in attempts to calm himself down, shaking his head but as if the sleeping dark haired male knew what he was going through, the older layed flat and moving a bit. the comforter being tugged and pulled lightly down revealing more of his naked body. prominent v- line and the waist band of his boxers coming into view.

quite a very attractive view for the brunette to say the least. how can someone be this good looking even in his sleep.

taehyung gulped at this as his eyes trailed down. mind thinking if he was being tested by the deities above or blessing or helping him out in his needy situation.

jungkook and him had already talked about this. they had just made love one morning and taehyung was teasing about how he was always up for sex whenever the younger wanted.

the dominant male was proud and very honest to the younger saying that he was always up for it whenever and wherever he wanted if he asked and mentioned that even if he was asleep, taehyung can do whatever he wants.