2

"j-jungkook~" the brunette choked out a moan as the said man hits a spot inside of him that had his body arched, toes curling as his fingers claws on the span of the dominant male's back.

jungkook moans against his skin as he grinds his hips, penetrating in deeper inside of the younger's tight bundle, squeezing around him warmly.

the brunette's body shook with each of the dominant male's thrust, a series of moans escaping his lips.

tears had fallen from the corner of his eyes as his body was engulfed with pure pleasure, stuffed full of his husband's member and cum.

lewd squelching sounds filled their ears as jungkook continues with his fast and hard pace, lips now attached once again to the younger's pink swollen ones.

the brunette let the blonde male have every inch of him as jungkook had his hands roam against his skin, lips marking every spot that had him moaning.

"jungkookie~" taehyung pants out feeling himself close that had him wanting to clamp his legs together but is unable to do so with the dominant male thrusting inside of him.

jungkook knew the younger was close with the way he was tightening around him that had him almost loose his mind at how good he feels.

he dived back down and wrapped his mouth around one of the brunette's pink bud that had the younger immediately moaning out loud, hands gripping on his blonde hair.

he gently tugged on the nipple before sucking on it and lapping it against his tongue, coating it in his warm saliva.

he continued to suck and pecks the sensitive nipple that had the brunette almost drool, body squirming. chest flushed against the dominant male's face.

it wasn't long until the brunette became a beautiful mess underneath him, unloading in between their connected bodies. the sticky fluid staining their sweaty skin.

jungkook continued with his quick pace, reaching his own release that had the younger loudly moan wherein he leaned in to capture his lips swallowing up his pleasured cries.

the dominant male soon moaned into the kiss, deeply releasing again inside his husband. momentarily stilling, before sloppily thrusting inside the cum-filled hole.

he gently pressed a kiss on the breathless brunette's forehead, murmuring an 'i love you' as taehyung mewls at the feeling, the warm semen coating up his sensitive walls.

he slowly shifts their position to not crush the younger as he had him lay on top of him, his cock still warmly settled inside the younger.

"jungkookie... more..." the brunette mumbled, the dominant male humming as he pressed a kiss at the top of the younger's head.

"let's take it slow... i'll make love to you over and over again, my love..." jungkook murmurs, knowing the there was something that has been recently bothering the younger whenever they make love.

the dominant male was startled when the brunette had properly sat up and slowly started moving his hips that had him let out a moan.

"baby..." jungkook huffs, head tilting back and eyes fluttering close at how good the younger was making him feel. his still sensitive member was hitting in deeply inside.

"more... fill me up more, kookie...." the brunette mumbled as he leaned in and pressed a sloppy kiss on the dominant male's skin by the crook of his neck.

"my love, slow down..." the older mustered, finally coming back to his senses as he holds the younger's waist to stop his actions.

he instantly felt guilty when the younger looked at him, eyes filled with a glint of sadness and hurt that immediately made him to lean and pressed a reassuring kiss on his lips.