31

taehyung and jungkook had spent the morning cuddled up against each other.

so much so for the brunette saying he'll be pampering his husband for the day when it seems to be the other way around.

jungkook was unable to refuse when taehyung would look at him with his wide eyes and pouty lips asking for hugs and kisses.

"i thought you'll be taking care of me this morning?" the older teased when taehyung had his lips in a tiny pout.

"i am, i'm letting you kiss me" the brunette replied with a giggle not waiting for the other to reply as he now took upon himself to capture his husband's lips.

although, their peaceful morning was short lived as taehyung's phone started to 'ding' receiving a series of texts and soon had started ringing.

"it's mister kwanghee" the brunette mumbled as he got his phone, finding it a bit odd that his manager was calling him at the early hours of morning despite him having no work schedule.

jungkook lightly frowns at the disturbance but quietly listened as taehyung was settled in between his legs, phone pressed against his ear.

"good morning, mister kwanghee"

"good morning, tae... about the articles, we don't know where it came from but the team wants to ask if you want us to release a statement? we'll also be informing mister jeon - oh, i mean if you're with him, you can discuss it with him..." kwanghee informs, rambling towards the end remembering the brunette's husband now owns the label and is literally their big boss.

"wait, let me check your message" taehyung says, very much confused as to what the older was saying and sure enough sees the headlines 'model kim taehyung pregnant, spotted at company's private party'

"oh" the brunette looked up, showing his phone to jungkook who was peaking from behind.

he now puts his phone on speaker so jungkook could also hear what mister kwanghee was saying. "we've also been receiving a number of calls from the media since earlier wanting to get information mostly asking if it's true or not" the older says with a sigh.

"just leave it, mister kwanghee"

"oh- OH mister jeon, good morning" the manager was suddenly alert hearing the ceo's voice. "yes, yes, of course we can do that"

"i don't want anyone releasing statements" the ceo speaks again. "ignore their calls"

"jungkookie and i already decided that i won't release any information or give a statement about my pregnancy. they'll see my tummy anyway, it's not like i can hide it when i go out" taehyung informs.

"still, keep track of the articles, mister kwanghee" jungkook added not wanting any other misleading or false issues to start.

"yes, we'll do, mister jeon." the older was quick to reassure. "aside from that, there's a post that we've been actually monitoring... it hasn't gotten the media's attention but it's been getting quite the engagement online..." with these, taehyung received another message from his manager that made his brows furrowed as he scrolled at the article.

'kim taehyung having sex inside the ceo's office. i have proof'

the brunette wasn't able to speak any further as jungkook took his phone and read the article seeing it originate from a post of a newly made account just a few months back that's been posting only about taehyung.

the account only has pictures of the brunette in the company and were obviously taken in secret at how they were angled and mostly blurry which made jungkook's face grim.