14

it was the couple's third morning in their island and it was nothing but peaceful and full
of love with each other's company.

they had their usual routine of having breakfast or specifically - brunch in the veranda and be all cuddly in the hammock after.

taehyung had initially suggested that they take a walk by the sea shore and make a quick dip in the waters but he was the one to cancel the plans as his body was aching and sore.

he basically couldn't move much if not for jungkook having to carry him or have an arm securely on his waist to make sure he doesn't fall because of his wobbly legs. he also wasn't sure if it was his pregnancy or his head that was giving him occasional headaches.

a soft yawn left brunette's lips, head resting on his husband's chest. finger mindlessly tracing and spelling out 'taekook' on the smooth skin making him lightly giggle at this.

jungkook had his arm wrapped around the younger's waist, his eyes closed as the hammock lightly swings with the breeze making them both hum liking the coolness contrasting the warm heat of the sun. it was a very hot day with the clear skies, a pretty good day to actually go swimming if they could.

during the time that they had spent on the island, the two pretty much got used to wearing less clothes - a pair of panties and robe for taehyung and jungkook in his usual sweat pants or shorts.

none of them was complaining tho, both were equally ogling at the other especially jungkook who very much liked the sight of his husband in the white bottoms walking around the cabin giving him a clear view of his thick peaches. basically having his pretty husband's alluring sight all to himself.

"kookie~" taehyung whines as he felt a naughty hand of his husband squeezing his ass cheek.

jungkook remained having his eyes closed and keeping his hand on the thick flesh as he innocently ignored the younger who soon let him be.

it wasn't until a small smack was made making for the younger to lightly gasp, cheeks turning pink as he looked up at his husband who only chuckles, leaning down and pressed a kiss on his parted lips.

"all mine" jungkook murmurs with a grin, eyes now locked on the brunette's own as he once again groped his husband's bum.

taehyung resorted to press a kiss on the older's naked chest before tucking himself under his chin, a small chuckle being heard from the blonde male but was quick to have him comfortably lay on top of him.

the smaller took advantage of his position as he starts doing open mouthed kiss by his husband's collar bone.

he gently nibbled and sucked making sure to leave his mark on the spot.

"my love..." jungkook hummed a soft moan, eyes closed. hands gently fisting on the younger's brunette hair as he continued to leave love bites.

taehyung smiles as he went to a spot just by the junction of his neck and shoulder, biting and harshly sucking that had jungkook's eyes flutter. his head tilting to the side as his large hands gripped on the younger's waist.

"mine... mine... all mine" taehyung mumbled with a giggle but with a hint of possessiveness as he said the words, breath hot against the saliva coated, forming love bite on the older's skin. "you're all mine" he says now looking directly at jungkook's lustful eyes.

"yours and no one else" jungkook reassures with a smile, lips brushing against his husband's swollen ones before claiming the pair of lips.

taehyung hummed into the kiss. eager as he opened his mouth wanting to deepen the kiss and letting the dominant male slid in his tongue.