4

taehyung walked inside the jeon corporation, a cup of hot choco in hand.

contrary to the first time he had step foot in the building a few years back where people eyed him in curiosity and judgment, employees now bowed to him as he passed by which he kindly returned with a small nod of his head and a smile.

his husband was currently in a meeting and he wanted to get something to drink from the café just down the street - well, he was craving for something sweet and as weird at it sounds, hot choco sounds perfect for him despite the warm weather.

he initially planned to be as subtle as possible as he walked out of his husband's office but he hasn't even closed the doors when three bodyguards had walked up to him, ready to accompany him on his little adventure.

"thank you for coming with me" the brunette thanked the three men, one was holding the elevator door for him as they are now back at the ceo's floor.

his personal bodyguards made a bow towards him but all were startled when the younger had hold up one of the paper bags he was holding towards them.

"here, i bought you guys coffee too" he excitedly exclaimed as he got the cups of coffee and handed each one to the three who were unable to refuse the drink. at this point they all weren't really surprised with the kind gesture.

"thank you, young master. you didn't have to" minhyuk says as they made another bow towards the young model who waves his hand.

"oh, don't worry about it. i know you guys would refuse back at the café so i got it in secret" taehyung replied with a proud wide smile.

the three older men all just softly chuckled at the younger unable to deny his claims. he would always give them snacks or buy something for them too whenever they would accompany him.

although, they had already continuously told him that he didn't have to as they were basically just doing their job plus they weren't supposed to be receiving any gifts or items but at the same time they all were just unable to refuse the brunette who had been nothing but kind to them.

"you guys make sure i'm safe and this is the least i can do" the brunette mumbled with a wide smile, the three men returning the gesture.

"tae" a familiar voice called out making taehyung instantly turn towards the source, eyes landing to jungkook fresh out of a meeting. jiyeon, his secretary and a few members of the board trailing behind him.

"jungkookie!" the brunette was immediately wrapped in the blonde male's arms, a soft peck being placed on his lips that made his cheeks blush a light pink.

"you went out?" jungkook queries eyeing the bodyguards that he had assigned for taehyung greeting him with a drink in each of their hands plus the brunette holding his own cup.

"oh, i did. i was craving for some hot choco so i quickly went to the café down the street" the brunette explained, handing also a cup of coffee to jungkook and another one to jiyeon who smiles widely, always loving the treats she would also get from the other.

the couple seemed to be in their own little bubble soon after, the board members awkwardly standing in line behind the young ceo not daring to interrupt his time with his husband.

"mister jeon, would you like us to go ahead?" jiyeon speaks with a small cough, the only person in the room capable to interrupt the two.

"yeah, have my car prepared and i'll follow in a few minutes" jungkook instructs with jiyeon making a small bow with the rest following after towards the couple before walking away. the bodyguards also went back to the main hallway to give the two their privacy.