36

"i'll see you again next month, taetae, mister jeon" doctor tan waves the couple goodbye as they exit the room.

taehyung also waving goodbye to the nurses inside the clinic who also thanked him for the cookies he brought for them earlier.

the taekook couple were back in the city for the brunette's monthly check ups; it was finally official - he was entering his fifth month of the pregnancy.

the two had been very excited with the visit as they were able to clearly view their baby's development through the ultrasound seeing how they were able to now outline the baby's feet, toes and hands; another special moment is that them finally finding out their baby's gender.

it was definitely a bit late but they had it all postponed due to the issues they had the past few months.

and finally after having everything settled, taehyung felt it was finally the best time for the reveal and that they can peacefully celebrate.

the pregnant male has his eyes fixated on the sonogram in his hand, a wide smile on his lips as his one hand was caressing his baby bump.

jungkook smiles as he pressed a kiss on his temple before fastening his own seatbelt.

"we're going to have a little baby boy, jungkookie" the brunette says looking up at the other with a smile, eyes turning into small crescents as small tears welled up.

"we are, my love. our baby boy" jungkook says, leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss on the brunette's forehead before gently cupping his cheeks and brushing off the happy tears.

the couple didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day and eventually found themselves
back in the comfort of their home - not before stopping by at some shops to buy sweets and other snacks that the pregnant male was craving and taking a ride back to their residence.

the two initially planned to return to their island but taehyung insisted they stay in the city for a few days wanting to watch over the ongoing renovation for their baby's bedroom which jungkook agreed to.

"want some, kookie?" taehyung asked, offering the tub of strawberry icecream in his hand plus the jar of pickles he was pairing it with.

"enjoy yourself, my love. i'm fine" jungkook replied, showing his own small tub of cookies and cream.

and well, he's quite not fond of the icecream and pickle combo having tried it before. although, it was tolerable than the one with can of tuna.

jungkook then chuckles to himself finding it silly how he was actually preferring one over the other and even trying the cravings himself - or more accurately he couldn't say 'no' to his husband.

the brunette tilted his head looking at the other in curiosity but only received a peck on the lips making his cheeks flushed.

"what was that for?" taehyung says with a shy smile.

"i love you" jungkook instead replied swiftly snatching the tub from the brunette's grasp making the other gasp as he then hovers over him and dominating the pregnant male's lips.

"what's gotten you suddenly horny, mister jeon?" the brunette ask in between the kisses and giggles but wouldn't deny loving the affection.

jungkook only smiles before snuggling against the crook of the brunette's neck but careful not to crush him underneath especially with his pregnant tummy.

"mind you, i still want my tub of icecream and pickles" taehyung says with a chuckle, threading his fingers in between his husband's dark hair who now has an evident pout on his lips making him to only laugh.