17

after dinner, everyone else had found themselves with a drink in their hand and drowned in a game of pool.

taehyung and jinwoo however were not fond of the alcoholic drinks and were sitting on one of the sofa lounges with a cup of tea in their hand. the older jeons had also retired early to their room opting to rest for the night.

"hyung~ you're going to make me cry again too" taehyung pouts as he gently wiped off a tear off jinwoo's eyes who was still shedding happy tears with the announcement of the younger's pregnancy.

"i'm just really happy" jinwoo exclaimed with a laugh wiping off his own tears finding himself silly for being so emotional about the whole thing.

"so please don't worry too much about me, hyung... i'll take care of myself" taehyung mumbled pertaining to his earlier conversation with the older about the pills and the guilt he was feeling.

jinwoo smiles at this as he lightly nods. "i know you will"

a comfortable silence engulfed the two as they watched their friends bickering and laughing as jimin was accusing yoongi of bumping into him so he wasn't able to properly aim at the ball.

"hyung... have you heard anything from our noonas and hyungs?" taehyung then asked, voice small as he turned to the older.

"no... to be honest, i'm not updated with the whole issue regarding the doll shop... hoseokie doesn't like me giving attention to it..." jinwoo honestly says which taehyung nods in understanding as he was in the same situation with jungkook.

and they both understand, their husbands just doesn't want them to get involved with the doll shop anymore.

"i hope they're all doing alright..." taehyung says with jinwoo giving his hand a soft comforting squeeze.

both of them has lost contact with everyone from the shop. it was like an unspoken rule - once you get out of the shop, you cut all ties with everyone else in there.

taehyung and him were also just lucky that they were in the same circle with hoseok and jungkook being close friends.

"who do you think informed the authorities?" the brunette asked starring at the cup of tea in his hand.

jinwoo thought for awhile before sighing. "i honestly have no idea... but have i told you that the head dolls found out about it and it was a mess in the shop?" he says with the younger shaking his head, full attention now onto him hearing all this for the first time.

"our head doll, jisoo and senior dolls rose and lisa got in a huge argument with madam jennie that night when they found out that mister bang was just suddenly gone and to top of that they found out about the madam putting you on the auction... turns out they knew it was illegal to put you up for an auction due to your age so they were enraged when they found out all about it..."

taehyung was quiet as he listened not knowing that alot had happened in the doll shop when he left. he just never bothered to see how it was going as again once you're out, you cut all ties with them.

"then if that wasn't enough to create all the arguments between them, they also found out about how the madam was giving you the double dosage of pills... i was mostly at hoseokie's place since i was tagged by him when all the commotion happened. it was rose who told me all this... she couldn't talk to anyone else since they didn't want the other dolls to know about it but you know how gossips go i'm sure some of the other dolls would have hear word..." jinwoo rambled. "i mean when the four of them argue in the madam's office, we all could hear it..." he states with a laugh making taehyung to laugh as well remembering how madam jennie and the senior dolls voices could be heard in the hallways whenever the four of them would argue.