34

*
*
*

four months later

*
*
*

"tae, my love, be careful please" jungkook sighs as he sees his pregnant husband getting into a kayak.

he swiftly discarded his shirt leaving it on the beach towel he was laying on and headed to where the other was but was too late as taehyung excitedly gets on his crystal clear kayak and paddles just a bit offshore.

this has been a part of taehyung's routine for the past few weeks despite jungkook being very much against the hobby; but somehow paddling through the waters makes him feel calm especially during sunsets where everything is peaceful with the sound of gentle crashing waves and soft wind breeze.

"baby, i told you if you're going to kayak tell me first so i can go with you" jungkook says appearing beside him, paddling another kayak.

"you worry too much, mister jeon. i can perfectly handle myself" the brunette exclaimed with a small roll of his eyes and chuckles.

"i know, my love" the older replied with a smile. "but still, i want to be beside you"

the couple had been living in their private island for about four months. well, mostly taehyung.

after that night jungkook had asked him if he wanted to stay in the island for a few days, he hasn't returned back to the mainland unless it was time for his monthly check up.

and it was great for the pregnant male - far from the stress of his work, the media following him around. it was peaceful - just him and jungkook. well, plus some of the house staff who would fly in upon the dark haired male's orders.

jungkook was the one who tends to go back and forth during the first months as he settled everything regarding the issues with mister shin - the said man was finally found guilty of all the charges, plus his wife was sentenced too. he was given a few years in jail which can possibly add more as namjoon definitely didn't give him any mercy during the court proceedings and other cases are being piled on for him.

he'll definitely be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

choi minki was fired from the company and was supposed to be up for trial as well but was dismissed when taehyung withdrew all the charges against him.

the brunette had asked jungkook and his father, namjoon to not continue the case against the employee and hired yoongi to investigate about the se x tape he had mentioned plus to make sure it was erased and was never released to the public. taehyung only said he understood why minki did what he had to do.

they never met again after that day minki confessed everything but after the case was finally closed, minki had written him a letter asking for forgiveness and thanking him.

they didn't know what happened to him after but taehyung hoped he'll finally be able to live happily and freely - away from any manipulations and fear.

as for yejin, the only news they heard was that madam jennie finally caught her. they also heard that the doll shop might operate again soon.

taehyung hadn't been checking his social media as well. the last time he checked was when he was making headlines again in the news - model kim taehyung's company confirms pregnancy and is taking a hiatus.