20

the taekook couple were soon back in the comfort of their home.

taehyung had slept the whole day saying he wanted to take a quick nap as he was feeling tired when they arrived but ended up sleeping for hours.

jungkook didn't bother in waking the pregnant male up wanting him to rest while he stayed in his office to start doing all the paperworks and jeon corporation related stuff he had put all on hold.

he also had instructed the house staff to stay away from the master bedroom as to not wake or disturb the younger.

"thank you, jiyeon. as for the documents, i'll email you the files once i'm done reviewing all of them." the dark haired male says thanking his secretary as he had asked her to book a doctors appointment for taehyung, his hand on the mousepad scrolling through his inbox and seeing at least fourteen attached documents.

"and mister jeon... the text from ms kim jennie?" jiyeon queries a bit unsure on how to ask her boss. the first and last time she had mentioned it was when the couple were in the island.

she had received through her company phone a text from a person introducing herself as ms kim jennie and she would like to set an appointment specifically with both jungkook and taehyung.

jungkook only told her to ignore it that time and make sure not to mention it to taehyung and that he'll just text her on what to reply but until now the young ceo hadn't done so.

"did she text again?" the dark haired male asked, a finger softly tapping on his desk. eyes starring on the emails on his screen.

"she actually called the day i flew to the island but i told her that you and young master taehyung were out of town so i couldn't set a schedule with her and that i also hadn't talk to you yet mister jeon" jiyeon elaborates.

"did she say anything else?" jungkook further queries.

"she didn't say anything else but to call or text her when you've returned and to let you know she wanted to schedule a meeting with you and young master taehyung" the secretary states.

"alright, i'll get back to you on it. if she calls again tell her i'm busy and you'll call her back" jungkook says and clicked on a file to start reviewing.

jiyeon on the other hand softly sighs not trusting the young ceo's 'i'll get back to you on it' obviously sensing that the other wanted to ignore whoever this kim jennie is. "understood, mister jeon."

jungkook only hums in reply before finally ending the call. he puts on his reading glasses as he starts to concentrate on the document he has on his laptop screen.

*

it was about sunset when taehyung had woken up from his supposed 'quick nap'.

he lightly yawns, scanning the room and seeing no signs of his husband making him to stand on his feet in search for him.

"jungkook?" he softly asks, obviously still a bit half asleep when he saw minsoo in the hallway holding a tray with an empty cup of coffee.

the older couldn't help but internally coo at the brunette seeing his hair all fluffy and face all still sleepy. "jungkook's in his office, taetae"

taehyung politely made a small bow towards her and mumbling a small "okay, thank you" with the house maid returning the gesture.

the brunette waddled his way to his husband's office, knocking on the half open door and peeking inside.

despite jungkook concentrating on his laptop screen, he immediately felt the other's presence amd a smile forms in his lips seeing the mop of brunette hair and eyes soon settling on his husband. "my love"