𝟙𝟝

"Prongs mate you're pacing" James couldn't help it he had a piece of paper in his hand that he had received a few minatues ago. All it said was 'I'm so sorry' but James could recognize the handwriting.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ A Character has a panic attack in this scene if you are sensitive to that please skip the scene I don't want to trigger anyone ⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Padfoot I- I think something happened" He needed to get out of the house, He couldnt breath, his vision was blurry and he felt to heavy to stand.

"Prongs are you alright..?" Sirius was worried. James was hyperventilating and had a hand on the couch for support.

James couldn't handle it anymore he walked outside of the house and layed on the grass still gripping the paper. To anyone it wouldn't be a big deal but he knew Regulus and he knew what that letter Regulus received had said.

"James honey listen to me okay" it was his mothers voice she had ran out when Sirius told her what was happening. He couldn't process anything all he could hear was his mothers voice and his heavy breathing.

"James I'm here, you're having a panic attack honey."

"M-mom I- I can't breathe" he was gripping her blouse. Sirius was watching with wide eyes from the porch. What did that letter say to make James react like this... who was it from.

"I know James. Just breathe with me okay... In and out you'll be okay"

James breathing started to calm down. He looked up to his mother who was staring down at the letter he was still gripping.

She didn't question it though she only smiled at him before helping him up. Sirius ran to him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ If you were skipping you can start reading again from here ⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Summary for the people that didn't read. James has a panic attack and Euphemia comforts him*

"Prongs are you okay... who was that letter from." Sirius wrapped his arm around James' shoulders placing their heads together.

James didn't respond he couldn't all he could think about was Regulus. He knew what had happened and he's going to have to talk to Regulus about it when he sees him again.

___

Hmmm... idk if I like this chapter-