𝟜𝟠

"Reggie!" Regulus opened his eyes looking around the bright lit room, James' voice being the only thing he could hear over his massive headache.

"Am I dead?" James laughed walking over to grab Regulus' hand.

"No you aren't dead, got way to close to comfort though, you're a dumbass Reggie" Regulus' eyes got used too the light and he could finally see James, he had scratches all over his arms but other than that he seemed okay.

"Sorry?" Regulus tried to sit up but groaned in pain, his ribs felt broken, probably were.

"Your ribs need time too heal so no sitting up for now, we tried to heal as much as we could but you still have left over injuries" Regulus looked over at a healer who had walked into the room holding a clipboard.

"Fantastic" James chuckled at the sarcasm before leaving the room too find Sirius, he left to get food earlier and told him to get him if Regulus woke up.

"Reg!" Sirius ran up to him hugging him tightly before letting go at the groan from Regulus "sorry..."

"Hey Sirius" James walked up behind him and put an arm around his shoulder.

"Good thing Prongs went with you, the fuck were you thinking!" Regulus closed his eyes with a small frown.

"Ya wasn't one of my smartest moves" He opened his eyes to see Sirius' frown.

"I was really worried Reg, what if you died?!" Regulus smiled before moving himself up onto his forearms against the healers directions.

He hugged Sirius with one arm trying to ignore the pain in his ribs, and the feeling that he was about to faint.

"Regulus Arcturus Black!" Regulus inwardly groaned at the sound of high heel boots smaking the floor.

"Mother" James and Sirius' eyes widened as the tried to figure out an escape plan but were too slow as Walburga walked through the door with a hand on her hip.

"What are you doing with these blood traitors" Walburga looked the two up and down with a face of discust before staring at Regulus with the same facial expression.

"Shut the fuck up Walburga" everyone in the room froze, Sirius' face lit up as he almost jumped for joy at his brothers words.

"Excuse me, I will not be disrespected by my son!" Regulus had his eyes closed as he wished for Walburga to leave already, he hoped if he tried hard enough she'd just disown him.

"Leave. I'm too tired to be dealing with your shit right now" Walburga stared at him for a moment before turning angrily and leaving.

"Damn Reg"

_______

I JUST FINISHED WRITING THE ENDING AND I'M IN TEARS

I WANTED TO POST THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS TO SEE YALLS REACTIONS SO EXPECT THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS TOMORROW