𝟛𝟜

"Fine- Regulus get out" Regulus looked over panicked at James who just nodded. He did up the last button of his shirt before walking out of the dorm in a panic.

As he went down the stairs he saw everyone staring at him, Lily Evan's in particular who had been sat with wide eyes staring at Regulus from the bottom of the stairs. He flushed noticing how loud their argument must've been. He brought the collar of his shirt up to cover the marks on his neck and almost ran outside of the common room.

"Reg are you alright?!" By the time he had made it to his dorm he was in hysterics. His face was red and his eyes were puffy.

"Sirius caught us together in James' bed- we weren't doing... that but-" Barty walked up to hug Regulus stroking his hair.

"Its okay Reg... mama Barty's here" Regulus chuckled squeezing Barty.

"Thanks Barty"

"Of course man I'm here for you whenever"

"Whatever James I'm leaving but if you don't break up with Regulus-" James scoffed sitting back down on his bed he was sure the entire gryffindor tower heard their arguement at this point.

"I'm not going to do that" Sirius rolled his eyes before walking to the door slamming it on the way out.

"Prongs I'm so so sorry but I-" Remus gestured for the door.

"Its okay Moony I understand" Remus nodded before running out after Sirius.

"So uh- you and Regulus huh?" James turned to Peter not realizing he had been there that whole time.

"Oh uh Wormtail- hi..." Peter nodded walking up to him. He sat next to him on the bed.

"I know Padfoot is against you right now and I know he's your best friend-"

"Your my best friend too Wormy-"

"Let me finish, just know even if Padfoot is against you I'll be here for you okay... Marauders forever right?"

"Ya Marauders forever... Thanks Wormtail"

"Ya, ya I know I'm awesome" James chuckled and hugged Peter.

"Ya you are"

_____

Oh this is shorter than normal 😀👍

I love young Peter too much to have good mental health 😭