3 years later (author epilogue?)

I was just living my life when I remembered I wrote Wattpad fanfictions. Honestly it's pretty fun coming back and realizing how shit I was at writing, who let me write these. The comments are hilarious though and you all humbled me.

This fic was written in early fanon marauders days. I wrote this right after reading All The Young Dudes and the head canons show that. I'm sorry if you have set views on the marauders era, but if you were there during the building of these head canons, or wanna experience retro vintage marauders fics, this is the right place. 

I'm currently deciding if I should post this at the beginning or the end. So I'll give messages to both and you all can read whichever one I decide on.

Beginners: You're going first in case I accidently spoil something. This story was my proudest accomplishment back in 2020-21. But, I would like to warn anyone who plans to read it that I was 12-13 years old and I write like it. Just keep in mind that this is Wattpad and I was a child. There are a lot of spelling mistakes, and apparently I didn't know how to use commas. This is a fun story and I'm glad everyone is experiencing Wattpad the way I did (It's a cannon event, it shapes you) So enjoy :)  (Also don't mind the authors notes, I had an oversharing problem)

Enders? / Alumni: I hope this sends out a notification so that everyone is shocked and starts telling me how much they love me. To everyone who had read this, I'm very sorry for everything I put your eyes through but I hope the plot made up for it (It didn't) If I could tell younger me that ya is horrible and no one wants to read it this world would be a better place. Alas I cannot but I hope everyone who read this recently, or later (If you're still here) enjoyed this regardless of the middle school writing style. So yeah (see what I just did) thank you for putting up with me.