𝟛𝟘

"Hey..." they decided to meet outside the Hogwarts entrance, James had made everyone promise they wouldn't follow him to see who it was and if they tried Remus would probably stop them.

Regulus looked over James' outfit, he was wearing a simple red jumper with jeans. Regulus looked down at his own outfit a simple black button up with black skinny jeans.

"Hey... you ready to go" James nodded and they started walking down the path to go to Hogsmeade.

"Hey Reggie..." Regulus looked at him and nodded for him to continue "could we ever tell our friends about us" Regulus went wide eyed before relaxing and thinking it through.

"Well... Barty has known I liked you before I did"

"Ya Moony too... he didn't tell Padfoot though don't worry" Regulus smiled at him before reaching to grab his hand. He touched pinkies with James letting him take the hint and intertwine their hands.

"Moony and Padfoot- damn you all are furries huh!" James sputtered and whipped to face Regulus.

"WhAt- no!" His voice cracking making Regulus laugh. James blushed at him before squeezing his hand and running down the path.

"James- what the fuck slow down!" James just laughed and kept running pulling Regulus behind him.

"Where to now Jamie" They were sat outside of The Three Broomsticks after ordering butterbeer.

"Now you follow me" He grabbed his hand before walking towards a hill slightly outside of Hogsmeade.

They sat down on the damp grass before taking out the sweets they had gotten from Honeydukes.

"Thanks James this was really fun" James turned to Regulus. His cheeks slightly pink from the chilly spring weather.

"No problem Reggie... I had a lot of fun too" James crawled over to Regulus and sat down so that their knees were touching.

Regulus smiled at him slightly before grabbing his chin and turning his face to him.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Oh Reggie you don't even have to ask.

Regulus beamed before leaning forward to kiss James, he was going to pull away when James had brought him closer by his waist. Regulus was almost sat on James' lap when they had pulled away.

"I'm glad you're my boyfriend Reggie"

"Ya... I'm glad too"

____

Woop woop another chapter done

______

Bonus : The Barty Remus meetup you didn't know you needed

Barty smiled at James and Regulus from behind the tree he was hiding behind. He heard a chuckle beside him and looked over to see Remus in front of him behind another tree.

"What the fuck!" He whispered

"Oh my merlin- crouch?!"

"You know about them?!"

"Of course I know about them I'm bloody brilliant"

"Damn off your high horse lupin"

______

Thank you for joining me during that