𝟜𝟘

"My lord" Regulus and Barty had arrived together, obviously. They were sat at a table with Voldemort and other death eaters.

"Oh Regulus, Bartemius great for you to join us" Barty cringed at the name before nodding at Voldemort, "I have a mission for you two, if your up to it" They both nodded knowing Voldemort never gave them ways out of a mission.

"Very good, theres a group that was made to fight against out cause, we know where some members will be meeting I need you to find them and kill them" Regulus and Barty's eyes widened but they still nodded.

Voldemort gave them the location of the house and sent them away.

"Fuck fuck fuck Regulus we can't do this!" Regulus turned to Barty with wide eyes.

"Barty this is what you signed up for, we have to do this or he will kill us, theres a reason I didn't want you to join" Barty shook his head grabbing Regulus' hand.

"Theres no way I could let you do this alone"

A high pitched scream was all they could hear when they entered the house when Regulus turned he was met with a very familiar face.

"Evans?!" Lily's eyes widened recognizing his voice.

"Regulus?!" Regulus took off his mask quickly.

"Shit... okay tell me everyone who's here" Lily nodded, she knew why Regulus wouldn't hurt them, and luckily he wasn't in the house, she couldn't deal with him breaking again.

"Ok... Marlene, Dorcas, and... Ella" Regulus' eyes widened.

"Regulus?" He whipped around to see the young girl from last year.

"Ella?! Shit okay luckily it's just me and Barty so-" He heard clattering at the door coming face to face with Barty.

"Reg I know you're having a little reunion here but Lucius and Bellatrix just showed up outside.

"Fuck!" Lily panicked and called Marlene and Dorcas downstairs.

"Ok we have two death eaters in here that don't want to kill us but two outside that do so I suggest we leave now all in favor" Lily Marlene and Dorcas raised their hands but Ella didn't.

"Regulus come with us!" Regulus knet down and shook his head.

"Sorry Ella but I chose my side and it's not the one your on" Ella hugged Regulus.

"You're not evil I know you're not" Regulus chuckled before pulling away, Ella grabbed Lily's hand and they all apparated away

____

Ella 🕺

Holy poo poo 6k reads are y'all that desperate for Jegulus!?

Yesterday was so fun, there was a dropper that was 130ft tall and I couldnt breathe the whole time 😩.