𝟚𝟛

James was laying on his bed staring up at the ceiling. Spoiler alert him and Lily broke up. He explained to her that he really didn't do anything that night. And she could tell he was telling the truth. But James had told her he wanted to break up. He's been in love with Lily since he was 11 but after dating her. He realized he was in love with the idea of her.

Everone assumed that they broke up because James cheated on her. He never made the effort to correct them. Lily and his friends knew that was the case and that's all that mattered.

"Hey prongs... you alright?" Remus was reading on his bed while Peter and Sirius were off somewhere. James looked at him and smiled.

"Can I tell you something? But you can't tell Padfoot..." Remus smiled at him.

"Of course Prongs" James got up and sat in front of Remus.

"The night of the party- I was with Reggie-" Remus' eyes widened but urged him to continue. "Nothing happened! He was drunk and I brought him to his dorm and we fell asleep in his bed... but-"

"But you wish something happened?"

"I- I would never take advantage of him when he was drunk... but- I don't know how I feel about him" James looked down at him hands. "I've never liked a guy before... and hes Padfoot's little brother I could never do that to him and Regulus is str-" Remus cut him off by putting a hand on top of James'

"You can't control who you like James trust me, and Padfoot would get over it, if you really like him you should go for it" James smiled at Remus he always knew exactly what to say.

"Thanks Moony I love you, you know" Remus chuckled

"Yes Prongsie I know"

Sirius walked in a few seconds later staring at Remus and James sat across from eachother on his bed.

"A little Moony therepy sesh huh?" James chuckled before nodding and going back to his bed and getting ready for dinner.

____

My dad got live lobster for his birthday dinner and I've grown attached. Poor Larry RIP gone but never forgotten.