𝟜𝟡

~.~.~.~
1981
~.~.~.~

"

James finished placing down the last box before running outside to find Regulus.

"Why didn't we just use magic" James laughed running up to grab the box Regulus was struggling to carry.

"Because if we do it by hand it will feel more homey?" Regulus groaned walking behind James.

"No I think I would've felt more at home if my arms didn't feel like jelly" James chuckled wrapping his arms around Regulus' waist resting his head in the crook of his neck.

"Wait till we unpack everything" Regulus moved away from James quickly reaching for his wand.

"Oh fuck that" with one flick of his wand everything was being moved out of the boxes and placed where they were supposed too.

"Hey!" Regulus laughed pecking James' cheek before grabbing his hand dragging him around the house.

"It really is a gorgeous house" They both already knew that, they went searching for weeks for a house that fit both their needs. They settled for a tiny two bedroom house inside muggle London, sure they were both exceedingly rich but it was just the two of them, how big of a house did they really need.

James nodded when Regulus dragged him to their shared room, it was bigger than most of the rooms. It had a nice bathroom and walk in closet attached to it. The colour scheme for the house was pretty neutral, per Regulus' request.

They ended the "tour" back in the living room, Regulus smiling brightly at James. Something he could never get used too even after all these years.

"I love you Jamie" James chuckled before leaning in to kiss Regulus.

"I love you too Reggie" they both leant in kissing eachother slowly.

"Hey hey hey y'all!" Regulus groaned inwardly at the sound of his brother, he pulled away from James glaring at him.

"Padfoot! Hey mate what're you doing here" James looked over at Regulus' glare and crossed arms making James chuckle "kinda a bad time..."

"No I think I came at just the right time" Regulus walked out of the room with a scoff causing Sirius and James to burst out laughing.

"Sorry about Padfoot, he wanted to come over and see the new house" Remus followed Regulus to the kitchen looking around at the house, James and Regulus refused to let anyone else see it until they unpacked everything.

"Ya no problem, Tea?" Remus nodded sitting down at the island. In a few minutes a cup was slid to him. "Know when the others are coming?"

"Nah, Marlene was talking about her and Dorcas coming to see y'all in a bit though" Regulus nodded sitting down across from him with his own cup of tea.

"Damn you invited everyone else over before me! I'm wounded Reg" Regulus chuckled before walking up to hug his best friend.

"Make way the girls have arrived!"

_______

I didn't know what to do about Voldemort so I'm writing the ending after his defeat... dont ask how he was defeated bc idk.

This will be a 2 part ending 🙋‍♂️ ILL BE POSTING THE NEXT PART AFTER SCHOOL