𝟛𝟛

James woke up with his head pounding, he looked to see Regulus cuddled into the side of him. He smiled while slightly shaking him awake.

"Mmm... too early" James smiled before shaking harder.

"Regulus you have to get up before Padfoot or Wormtail see you here" Regulus opened his eyes to glare at James.

"Its like 6am theres no way Sirius is up right now" Regulus went to go back to sleep but James dragged him up so that their lips were almost touching.

"Ya I guess so... we can do something to pass the time..?" Regulus was too tired to register what he had meant only nodding.

"Ya like what?" James chuckled leaning closer.

"Like this" he leant all the way forward closing the gap between them, that woke Regulus up. After a few seconds they pulled away.

"Ya I'm down with that" he leaned back in to kiss James again.

(Um idk if this is considered spicy but... ya)

After awhile James moved his head down to Regulus' neck, he pulled the shoulder of his button up lower to reveal his collar bone.

"Is this okay?" Regulus nodded making James lean forward and suck(?) Regulus' neck causing tiny purple marks to form.

Regulus put his hands under James' shirt feeling up his chest. James started undoing the buttons on Regulus' button up pulling away for confirmation before continuing.

They were both shirtless when they heard it. The sound of James' bed curtains getting yanked open.

"Oh fuck- shit guys-" it was Remus luckily but if Remus was awake than-

"WHAT THE FUCK" -than Sirius would be up too. They quickly pulled away and Regulus rushed to cover his chest with James' blanket his shirt somewhere on the floor near the bed.

"Padfoot I can explain!" James rushed to find his shirt and throw it on.

"Explain what James! The fact that you were about to fuck my brother in the same room as me?!" James looked at Regulus worried, quickly noticing his his visable arm with a specific tattoo on it.

"Sirius please" Sirius turned to Regulus clearly livid.

"Oh do not get me started you Regulus, are a whore!" Sirius waved his hand in front of Regulus' face causing him to flinch.

"Padfoot you should listen to them-" Sirius turned to Remus with a shocked face.

"I can't belive you're defending them!" Regulus grabbed Sirius' arm.

"Don't get mad at Lupin, I'm 16 I'm allowed to make my own decisions and date who I'd like" Sirius looked down at the arm gripping his. He laughed almost maniacally.

"Oh yes of course you can Regulus! I see the mark on your arm was one of your big boy decisions huh?!" Regulus looked shocked his gaze locked on his arm.

"Sirius enough! You have no right to judge Regulus you do not know what has been happening in that house since you left okay?! If you want to be mad at someone you can be mad at me!" Regulus turned to James wide eyed mouthing a 'thank you'.

____

Ahaha 🥲