𝟛𝟡

Graduation something James had been so nervous for since the beginning of 7th year, that and NEWTS. The ceremony was fine, his parents came to watch but all he cared about was Regulus who was watching from the tree they were at when they broke up.

"James love are you alright" James turned to his mother nodding before walking over to Regulus.

"Hey..." Regulus looked up at him shocked before looking around in a panic. "No one will see us don't worry"

Regulus nodded standing up. James stepped closer before bringing Regulus into a hug. "I'm going to miss you Jamie"

"I'm going to miss you too Reggie" He pulled away before walking back to his friends who were watching the interaction.

"You okay mate?" Regulus looked up to Barty shaking away the memory.

"Ya just nervous for Christmas, I know Voldemorts gonna make me do something to prove my loyalty" Barty nodded, he was nervous too over the summer he had joined the death eaters. Against Regulus' word of course, he just didn't want Regulus to go everything alone.

"Well it's a good thing I'm there now right" Regulus glared at him before shaking his head.

"No. You're still an idiot for joining, I was doing just fine on my own" Barty chuckled before standing up.

"Ya sure Reg, well Soren is waiting for me so..." Regulus laughed before shooing him away.

"Go just don't do anything in our dorm that's nasty" Barty walked away with his hands up.

"Sure Reg like you didn't do anything in our dorm with J-" Barty stopped himself watching Regulus' smile drop "sorry"

"It's fine go don't wanna leave Soren waiting!" Regulus faked a smile before grabbing a book and walking outside, it was cold out and there was snow on the ground but Regulus still sat outside against the tree.

He didn't regret breaking up with James, he knew why he had to do it. But he missed him, he was probably happier now anyways.

He had been talking to Sirius. Basic things like hows school, hows Remus, but it was still nice to talk to him once in awhile.

____

7th year Regulus 😩👍

Theres a fucking giant ass spider in my room I was just trying to plug in my piano if you could respectfully fuck off I won't kill you

Update: I killed it 😀 now I keep feeling crawling on my I'm going to cry