(2) ♠︎My New Life In A Nutshell (Disastrous)♦︎

Kusuo POV

Kusuo POV

I woke up to my alarm sounding off and started to put on my black uniform so that I could get ready for school.

I went downstairs and started eating breakfast and after breakfast I had five cups of coffee jelly, once I finished eating my coffee jelly I decided to wait for Izuku but I noticed he didn't show up at the usual place we meet up to go to school.

I decided to start walking towards the gate of the school and then I notice Izuku running and yelling.

"Kuu-Chan! Hey wait!" I looked to my side to see Izu panting.

"Umm... are you okay Izu? Why were you running? I asked him.

"Oh *huff* I-Im fine *puff* there was a villain and Kamui Woods and Mount lady were there, aswell as some other heroes were there they were so cool!" Izu said in an energetic tone.

"Good Grief I hear you. let's just get to class before we're late, classes are about to start." I said in my monotone voice while walking away.

"Hey wait for me!" he said jogging next to me.

Timeskip brought to you by coffee jelly

"So as 3rd year students. It's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you wanna do with your lives. And I could just pass out these papers buuut Hah! its obvious all of you are going down the hero track." Mr. Akako (OC Name) said and threw the papers around the classroom.

Everyone began to cheer and use their quirks, except for me because there really was no need to, Izu because he's quirkless, and Bakugo who most likely thought he was too good to use his quirk inside of the classroom or because he was doing absolutely nothing.

"Yes yes. All of you have very impressive quirks. But no power usage in school! Get a hold of yourselves." Mr. Akako stated.

"Hey teach!"A certain familiar Pomeranian said.

"Don't lump me in with these bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some bust D-lister. Hah!" Bakugou said.

This caused everyone in the class to start muttering and scowl around him.

"Let's go I'll take you all on!" He yelled in an obnoxious tone.

"Huh? You got very impressive test results. Maybe you will get into UA high." Mr. Akako said, causing everyone to murmur and mutter things about Bakugou.

"That place is impossible to get into." Someone said.

"And that's exactly why it's the only place worthy of me" Bakugou said.

"I aced all the mock tests. I'm the only one in this school who stands a chance at getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself!--" Blah blah blah. I didn't bother listening since his yelling was getting very annoying.