(3) ♠︎Applying For UA High?♦︎

Kusuo POV

Kusuo POV

Recently I've been working on a hero costume, since I'll be applying for UA.

Don't get me wrong I'm the strongest person in the entire universe, but at the same time I need to have something that looks kinda flashy. But it won't stand out too much... at least I think it won't.

Anyways I started walking up to Dadzawa who was on the couch reading a newspaper, I snatched the newspaper out of his hands.

"BRAT-''

"Hey Dadzawa can you look at my hero costume?" I asked as if nothing happened.

"Yeah sure." He said.

"My hero costume allows me to enhance my quirks psychokinesis and kinetic energy

"My hero costume allows me to enhance my quirks psychokinesis and kinetic energy. It basically gives me a 'physical strengthening' ability. So In a way, I kinda have three quirks now."

"The boots allow the user to jump really high as well as the ability to kick harder which goes for people or buildings. The gloves allow the user to have a better grip on anything mainly concrete or brick, which allows the person using the costume the ability to climb on walls."

"The drill which is on the upper right hand side allows me to drill into buildings or go underground, while the two pink chains allow me to grab the opponent or simply stab them~" I chuckle a bit after what I said.

And the drill on the upper left hand corner is a smaller drill but it's mainly used to drill through any material.

"Does it look nice?" I asked.

He nodded as he looked at the papers.

"Why does your hero costume have dots all over them?" Dadzawa asked.

"Don't worry about that, think of it as a fashion statement."

"mmhm it's really impressive, so is this finished we need to submit the papers so that the school can start making it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Also, Polunium is very, dangerous. Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded and explained.

"I found out Polunium and other radioactive materials aren't dangerous to me. I can withstand high radio rays, like gamma rays and UV rays. But Polunium is the highest I can intake." I reassured him.

"Okay. Just be careful." He said.

"The entrance exams start tomorrow so you have to wake up early. I know how much you hate waking up early but you have to. Okay?" He said sipping his coffee. I nodded.

He stood up and went to the fridge taking out the most glorious creation made by mankind itself.

Coffee jelly.

I smiled brightly as he put the lovely, gorgeous, beautiful, marvelous, magnificent, splendid, delectable, exquisite godly creation made by God himself, down in front of me. I ate and savored the delicious dessert. He chuckled and said.

"You sure love that stuff huh?" He said shaking his head.

"Yup." I answered before putting another mouthful of coffee jelly into my mouth.

"Get up. We're going shopping." He said and I nodded an stood up after finishing the Godly creation.

I went to my room and changed from pajamas into a yellow turtle neck, and grey sweat paints. We went outside, went in his grey car and drove to the supermarket where we usually buy our groceries.

I started playing a song while the time passed by.

We made it to the store..finally.

I bought eight packs of coffee jelly since I needed to restock. At the corner of my eye, I saw a coffee jelly maker. I tugged on Dadzawa's sleeve and asked.

"Can we buy that? Pleeaassee..?" I begged with my puppy dog eyes, not caring about my pride for the moment and just thinking about how much coffee jelly I could make with that machine.

He looked at me and let out a heavy sigh.

"Brat." He said before putting it in our shopping cart.

He could never resist my puppy dog eyes. Because no one has ever resisted it, and NO ONE CAN! That's one of the perks of being cute, I can get almost anything I want!...

Now I just sound like Teruhashi.

We walked around for a bit and grabbed everything we needed. We got all the groceries that we needed and went to the cashier to pay for our stuff. We went outside, went to our car and drove back home.

We went inside and carried our groceries to the kitchen, and put them on the counter. I took a microwaveable bag of popcorn out of the pantry and put it in the microwave.

I took a big red bowl out of one of the cabinets with my powers since I couldn't reach it, and set it down on the counter, putting the popcorn in after it finished popping.

I then went to the living room and sat down on my dad's lap while Mr. Aizawa picked a movie from netflix.

I told him to stop the move, and he did. We enjoyed the movie while eating some buttered popcorn with the ranch popcorn salt that I typically used.

The movie was called "Inside out". When Mr. Aizawa took me in, I used to watch this movie all the time since it was one of my favorite movies.

After the movie ended, we cleaned up the living room and turned off the tv.

We went to the kitchen and arranged our groceries. After that, Mr. Aizawa made baked salmon with white rice and miso soup for dinner. We ate and talked a bit about school.

After that, we did our nightly routine, and said goodnight to each other.

This was how our Thursdays usually went. We would eat breakfast, run some errands, come back home, and watch a movie or two, then eat dinner and talk about our day.

But it was all about to change when I start to go to school. Good grief. I hope things change for the better rather than the worse.