(28) ♠︎An Explanation of the Practical Exams♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

Skipping forward, past the three-day written exam and into the present. The practical exam.
Everyone stood at the Center Plaza of the school. And by everyone, I mean Class-1A and some of the school's staff members.

Others were confused of why all these teachers were here, and apparently, I was the only one who knew why they were here. I've known about this all week, but I just chose not to tell them.

"Good grief. The others are probably gonna chew me out for this, but oh well. I'd rather have that than Dadzawa taking away my supply of coffee jelly."

"Now then. Let's begin the last test." Dadzawa spoke, standing in front of us with all the other staff members. Except for Principal Nezu.

"Remember, it's possible FAIL this final. If you
'wanna go to camp, then don't don't make any stupid mistakes."

"Hold on, why are all the teachers here?" Jiro voiced everyone's thoughts, looking around.

"I expect many of you have gathered some information and believe you have an idea of what you'll be faced with today." Dadzawa continued.

"We're fighting those big old metal robots!"
Kaminari screamed with confidence.

"S'mores! Here we come!" Ashido joined his cheer.

"Actually, or this years test! Will be completely different for various reasons!" A rat, no seriously, a rat, suddenly came out of Dadzawa's
scarf, shocking everyone.

''''Principal Nezu?!' Everyone shouted, surprised.

"How the hell did he get there?!" Okarou asked out loud while somehow pulling out a smoothie from who knows where.

"You're changing things?!" Yaoyorozu questioned with worry.

"The test now has a new focus. There will be hero work of course. But also teamwork and combat with actual people." He stated, all while sliding down Dadzawa's scarf. Kind of like someone climbing down Rapunzel's hair.

"So what does that mean for you?" He asked, a shadow casting over his face menacingly. "You will be working together in pairs, and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?!" He explained, making everyone stare at him with wide, empty
eyes.

"We're-fighting the teachers?!" Uraraka stammered with disbelief.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have been chosen. They were determined in my discretion. Based on various factors. Including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." Dadzawa added.

"First. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team, against me." He said, holding his scarf.

'Oh, I know why. Because both of them are useless without their quirks. Based on combat, at least."