(33) ♠︎ Breaking Point ♦︎

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"Oof!" Kusuo exclaimed as he fell to the cracked ground. "Ouch." He grumbled rubbing his backside. He turned his head to the source of the stern voice, and stared. Aizawa stood with Midnight and Present Mic, glaring at him with red eyes, as his hair and scarf floated.

The clouds started to disperse, and the sky turned back to its usual blue color, sunrays also shining through the clouds. Kusuo blinked once, twice, thrice, frice -or whatever- until it registered in his brain that he is deemed defenseless.

He slowly got up, before he began running away.
At the Monitor Room. Currently, twenty students suddenly dropped to the ground sideways, all thinking; "HE'S JUST RUNNING AWAY?!"

"After all that... He decided to just run?! Not even fight back?!" lida yelled, baffled.

"He could've at least tried to capture one of the three teachers he was fighting!" Uraraka said with wide eyes.

"But then again, he could just capture Midnight, since with his mask, her quirk isn't very helpful." Yaoyorozu sighed and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Well, I'm not so sure about that." Midoriya spoke up, causing everyone to look at him. He flinched at the sudden attention, but began to explain.

"We-well, y-you see... without his quirks. Kuu-Chan is.. " -Midoriya gestured to the screen, making everyone turn their heads, watching as Kusuo was tied up, upside down by Aizawa's scarf.- " just as strong as a boy who's starting Middle School."

"Izuku has a good point. He really doesn't have any worth of being a hero if he doesn't have his powers." Okarou said as he sipped some grape juice.

At that, everyone once again dropped to the ground. Principal Nezu looked at them and shook his head sighing. "You shouldn't talk about your friend behind their back like that.."

Meanwhile...

"Ugh." Kusuo groaned in defeat and cursed under his breath after struggling to get out of Aizawa's scarf, but to no avail failing miserably.
"This is what I get for taking my powers for granted... I want to go home." Kusuo said as he wiggled.

"Well its too bad we didn't get the chance to get into the good part, but I guess seeing you like that makes it all worth it." Midnight snickered at the sight of Kusuo, upside down, only giving her a deadpan look.

"Sorry little dude. Looks like you failed the exam!" Present Mic stated.

"Is that so?" His eyes briefly glowed, before the sun shone into Aizawa's eyes, making them close.

"You'll regret saying that.."

He balled his right hand into a fist, and his gloves started to change its shape into a large blade. He slashed the scarf off him, not enough to tear it but enough to remove the tangles and knots.

"Oh sh-" Present Mic jumped back, dodging as Kusuo tried to slash him. He screamed, and stumbled back as Kusuo continued slashing at him. As Kusuo was about to hit him, he suddenly froze as Present Mic did something unforgivable. The said man ran next to Midnight and Aizawa with a pale face.

Kusuo stood still, pale, not even bothering to look at them. Why is that? Well, Present Mic apparently threw something at his face. That something is the diabolical being called a cockroach.

"Did you just..?" Midnight stared at the pink-haired boy in shock, before turning her gaze to Present Mic. "Where did you even get that?!"
"From my fight with Jirou and Koda..." Present
Mic stated, looking back at her. They both turned their heads to Kusuo who was now trembling.

"A bug?.. A BUG!" He would've fainted, if it wasn't for the fact that Kuzio partially took over him. He took one of his capsules from his utility belt and crushed it in his hands. It then released a gas, that made the bug turn to dust.

Recovering from the trauma, he turned and glared at Midnight and Present Mic.

"Where's Dadzawa? Whatever. All I care about right now is MURDERING his future hus- best friend." He put on his mask, and began to run towards the two. His arms glowed magenta, and he pulled his right arm back, preparing for a punch. Before he could hit them, a bullet was shot in front of him, making him stop in his tracks. He turned his head back, and hissed at the sight of Snipe, Thirteen and Ectoplasm.

"I have no time for you." He waved his hand, sending a strong psychokinetic wave that pushed them into buildings, breaking the walls and getting knocked out in the process.

"THREE MORE TEACHERS ARE DOWN.
THREE MORE ARE LEFT WITH 10
MINUTES!"

He turned back to look at Present Mic and Midnight, only to see them running away. He growled and touched the ground, making spikes chase them.

"AAAGGH! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" Mic screamed, still running. Midnight glared at him from the corner of her eye and yelled.

"Use your quirk dammit! He can't use psychokinesis if he can't think! Meaning he also can't change the shape of objects!"

Present Mic thought about it for a few seconds before turning to his heel and screamed at Kusuo.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
HHHH!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, making Kusuo's eyes widen, before he winced in pain and held his head. The spikes stopped, and broke into pieces.

"Now I feel bad." Midnight said, covering her ears. Present Mic panted and sighed heavily after screaming at the top of his lungs. Kusuo removed his hands from his ears, and whimpered as he felt light headed.

He retracted his hands from his ears, and hissed as he saw blood. He gripped at the blade at the end of his chain with his left hand, and threw it at Mic. The said man turned to look at him, and his eyes widened as he felt agonizing pain coming from his leg.

He looked down and saw a blade with a chain at the end, impaled on his left leg. Kusuo gripped at the chain, and swung it to the right, dragging Present Mic and making him crash into the concrete walls of a building.

"MIC!" Midnight screamed as her friend was swung into a building. She quickly ran to him, and threw away the rubble on top of him. His eyes were closed, glasses shattered and cracked, and blood came out from his nose and covered part of his forehead.

"Kusuo, you've gone too far!" She yelled at him, and looked up only tremble in fear as Kusuo stared back with an eye glowing magenta. She growled in anger, and ran at him despite being powerless against him.

He turned his right glove back to normal, and jumped, chopping her on the neck, making her limp on the ground. Kusuo sighed, and suddenly felt his body turn numb, legs turning to jelly.

Before he could fall to the floor, arms were wrapped around him, keeping him from falling. He tried to break free and started punching whoever held him.

"Let go. LET GO. Die. DIE. DIE!"

" Kusuo... KUSUO!" A voice snapped him back into reality, and he looked up to see his adoptive father.

"D-dad?" His head ached, and he grunted in pain. He looked around and his eyes widened as he saw Present Mic on the ground inside a building with crumbled walls, blood covering part of his face. He gasped, and felt his stomach churn.

"D-did I do that? N-no! I didn't mean to-! No!"He shook, and buried his face into Aizawa's arm. Aizawa looked down at his son with furrowed eyebrows.

"Kusuo... looks like Kuzio took over again. You need to rest." He sighed as he felt the pinkette turn limp. He watched as the other heroes were taken away by stretchers, before carrying Kusuo
on his back to follow him.

"TWO TEACHERS WERE TAKEN DOWN, AND KUSUO IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE.
THAT CONCLUDES THE FINAL EXAMS FOR KUSUO AIZAWA, WITH THE SCORE OF 8
OUT OF 9!"