(20) ♠︎Pretty with Benefits..and Simps♦︎

(Art made by MilKrisa on YT)Start of Season 2The Disastrous Internship: Day 1Hehe I'm back, miss me?~

Start of Season 2
The Disastrous Internship: Day 1
Hehe I'm back, miss me?~

A/n: I decided to change Kusuo's looks a bit and the background so that it would match with the cover (kinda) I was saving this piece of art above for something later but I'll just draw something else. Some plots were rushed but eh, who cares I'll clean them up later hehe~(^-^)

Kusuo's hero name is Calamity by the way
(*^﹏^*)

Enjoy!

★  .  *  .  °  . ● . ★ ° .  ● .  ☆
  ★ ° ¸. ¸  ★  . • °

Kusuo's POV:

"Make sure to be careful during your internship, okay?" Dadzawa reminded me for the 44th time this morning, while taking a sip of his coffee.

"You, as a student, are to follow specific instructions from the hero you're interning with-" Dadzawa started then I cut him off.

"I can't run off, or make irrational decisions. I can't go to sleep while on patrol or listen to music when he or she is instructing me to do something. Yeah, I got it." I said while slouching in my chair.

He's talking to me like I'm a little kid. It's not like he totally didn't tell me this same phrase over and over again from yesterday, today, a while ago, and last week, and I'm pretty sure last month as well.

He looked at me with a glare but continued sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll make sure not to harm myself." I answered and continued eating my breakfast.

"Right. You always say that exact phrase, and yet, you still fail to do so each and every time." He sighed and shook his head like a stereotypical dad in the store telling their child that he can't have his favorite snack.

"You really don't have any trust in me, do you?" I asked, while raising one eyebrow.

"I'm your dad. It's my first priority to be worried about my child, adopted or not." He said.

"To be honest, I wouldn't really know. If that's the case, my parents failed miserably in having me as their 'first priority.' They never really paid attention to me when I was little since I had psychic powers, nor did they constantly remind me to be safe. Plus, their attention was always directed to each other." I thought and crossed my arms.

"Not to mention, my second ones threw me away like I was a piece of-" I shook my head and shuddered, while trying to get rid of my thoughts of being homeless.

"Dad, you're acting like I can't take care of myself. You don't have to be so overprotective. It's not like I'm in the same condition...as I was before.." I said, making sure to mumble the last part causing him to sigh deeply.