(31) ♠︎ A Sadistic Showdown ♦︎

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

Ah. A peaceful normal day full of stress. People are joyful, and depressed.

Traffic, pollution, people running late for work.
Some people jumping off buildings to end their lives only to by caught by heroes, who only do their work.

Thieves stealing from stores, and the trash cans are full of apple cores, because of kids forced to do their chores.

The sky is blue, it's a beautiful sight. The sun is so bright, unlike the hero on a stretcher, All Might.
It's a perfectly normal day. To the villains' dismay.

There's no trouble. No trouble at all.
For normal people, that is.

But for a particular class- okay, let's just get straight to the point.

Twenty- in other words, all -students, from Class 1A had their eyes glued to the monitor with mouths agape and wide eyes. No one said a word. No one wanted to, after witnessing the Number 1 Hero getting taken down by a first-year. That first year being Kusuo Aizawa, our favorite MC.

But, like any other tense and silent moments, the tension in the room had to be broken down.

"Oh my." Aoyama says with a half blue face.

"H-how?..

"All Might got b-beaten?"

"Am I-I seeing things?!"

"W-wh-what j-ju-j-just h-ha-h-happened?!"
Midoriya stammered out in shock. Kaminari then blurted out with equal amount of shock.

"Wh-what is he?! HE TOOK DOWN ALL MIGHT, AND GOT A LARGE ROCK FROM SPACE?!?! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!"

"No." Said Todoroki, the boy with heterochromia, "No it isn't. I've never seen anyone do that...Well, at least not until her." He mumbled the last part to himself.

"How much power can one wield?! It's absurd how overwhelming his powers are!" Yelled the class rep.

"Well, with Kusuo, almost anything is possible."
Said the principal, who sat on a chair in front of the monitor while sipping some tea, "Still, it's interesting to see how much he grows over the next years. But it's still frightening how powerful he is. I'm glad Eraser Head, All Might, Midnight and Mic managed to get him away from the villains before they lost the chance. But still, it seems like his childhood has already taken a toll on him." As the principal finished, a red-haired boy clenched his finger while shaking a bit.

"I still can't believe he took down All Might without looking at least a bit tired. It gives me chills knowing someone could take him down just like that. And it's a hero in training of all people!" Ashido shuddered.

"And he even has power suppressors." Asui added, only making it worse.

"It could be because All Might was tired from the last fight." Yaoyorozu held her chin in her fingers, "But that can't be possible since there wasn't really that much of a fight. But even so...
Grabbing an asteroid from space is an absolute impossible feat. And I don't know how, but he managed to minimize the destruction rate to only one-tenth of the city. With the size of that thing, it should've destroyed all of UA's grounds." She analyzed.