(16) ♠︎Just Your Local Sadistic Strawberry♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

By the time I returned, four rounds have passed.

Well I did see Eiji's round but I missed the beginning.

I watched as the two manliest students in the school were carried away by stretchers.

"I'm kinda surprised that it's a draw. I didn't expect both of them to get knocked out at the same time. Well in a way, their quirks are almost the exact same as each other. But not quite..."

While I was walking around, I decided to get a drink since I hoped it would help clear my mind.

And what was that drink you say?

Strawberry milk.

I sipped some out of the white carton that had a strawberry on it that I bought from one of the concession stands.

The next match was between Bakugou and Uraraka.

"I 'kinda feel bad for Uraraka since I already know how this is going to end up. It's fairly obvious on who's going to win."

I stared at them blankly as they began.

I sipped some more milk and thought about how much coffee jelly Dadzawa would owe me if I win 1st place.

"If I win 3rd place, that would hurt my pride a bit. If I win 2nd place, I won't hate it or dislike it. And if I win 1st place, I'd get the most attention. It doesn't matter, as long as the attention isn't the negative type."

"On the bright side.--

I thought as I pulled out a calculator.

"There's a 99.98% chance of getting coffee jelly from Dadzawa."

I was knocked out of my train of thoughts as I felt someone tug at my sleeve. I looked to my right and saw the tiny pervert Mineta.

"Can I come across anyone but him."

"What do you want?" I asked, turning my gaze at the match and trying not to gag.

"Can I have your drink if you're not going to finish it? Or at least your milk carton or straw?" He asked drooling and blushing.

"You nasty bitc-."

"No." I said.

"Can I have just one sip? Maybe two- from the same straw you sipped from?" He asked.

"Hmm..Did you know that having broken bones affect people's performance at being a hero? I do, I still don't know how much it will affect them though. From what google says it can give the person chronic back pain, scoliosis, and even have them in a wheel chair for the rest of their lives. What if I figure it out now." I glared at him, and surrounded myself with a demonic aura.