(5) ♠︎Entrance Exams♦︎

Kusuo's Pov:

Kusuo's Pov:

"RIGHT! LET'S START!" I heard Present Mic yell from the top of the tower, the gates slowly began to open.

Everyone was standing like they were paralyzed or something I decided to take advantage of this and ran first inside of the battlefield then Present Mic said: "GET MOVING! THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES! RUN RUN RUN LISTENERS! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!" He yelled.

"Good Grief why is he so noisy?" I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

I knew I needed to focus so I decided to take out my earphones and listen to some songs from my playlist so that I could concentrate on the exams.

I ran to a different direction than everyone else. I levitated my self on top of a building, and searched for villains from up there. I saw a 3 pointer, 2 two pointers, and two 1 pointers under me, so I jumped down. I punched the ground and the asphalt bursted, causing the earth to rise high and collide with each other.

"9 points. My goal here is 80. So I need 71 more points." I thought and levitated myself to the sky. I found three 3 pointers so I used Psychokinesis and dropped a chunk of building on them.

"63 more to go." I thought. I flew up again and found four 1 pointers, two 3 pointers, and four 2 pointers. I dropped down on the ground, and they all turned to me. I lifted all the debris on the ground, some chunks of cement. A magenta aura surrounded me and each individual rubble. My eyes glowed magenta and my hair floated up.

I slammed both of my hands on the ground. The rubble in the air spun round me so fast it created a tornado that had magenta streaks of light.

The tornado pulled some chunks of surrounding buildings, making the tornado stronger. It pulled the robots in and completely obliterated them, turning them to dust as they made contact with the tornado.

I stopped the tornado and grimaced at the destruction around me. Lots of buildings were destroyed, and the ground was full of rubble.

Some people that were around at the time looked at me with either amazed gazes with mouths agape, while some had terrified expressions, and were holding onto poles, probably so that they wouldn't get sucked in.

I stared at them for about 3 seconds, then flew away.

"That attracted a lot of attention, but I don't care that much. I have 45 more points to go with exactly 6 minutes and 25 seconds and 15 milliseconds, I better make this quick." I thought and flew faster.

All Might's Pov:

"Kusuo Aizawa. The first time we met him, he was very anti-social. He wouldn't let anyone touch him without permission. The only ones that succeeded in comforting him was Midnight and Eraserhead." I told Nezu as we moved from watching young Midoriya, to watching him.