(12) ♠︎The Obstacle Course♦︎

Kusuo's POV

Kusuo's POV

We were all 'peacefully' gathered around the beginning of the course...

Or at least I wish so. We were crowded messily around it. The countdown started and we all got ready.

'1'

'2'

'3'

"BEGIN!" Midnight said.

Everyone tried to run out of the entrance, but the entrance was too cramped.

I decided to wait at the beginning until everyone was in, before floating up and levitating on top of everyone.

Todoroki froze everyone but fortunately for me, since I was floating I got out of the tunnel so I flew faster and was currently in first place.

Some people used their quirks and managed to get a little closer.

I came to a stopping point and examined the robots in front of me.

"So their using the robots from the entrance exams."

One of the robots tried to hit me but I flicked it with my finger causing metal pieces to fly everywhere.

"AMAZING DISPLAY OF POWER FROM KUSUO AIZAWA OF CLASS 1-A! SO I SEE THAT YOU'VE REACHED THE FIRST OBSTACLE! THESE ARE THE ZERO-POINTERS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM! BE CAREFUL! OR YOU MIGHT GET HURT BADLY!" Present Mic warned.

"I'm pretty sure he means you'll die instead of just getting hurt."

I sighed already getting annoyed about this festival and used psychokinesis to bring pieces of metal from the robot earlier and form it into a huge scythe. I flew forwards and sliced the robots that got in my way.

I removed some pieces of the scythe to make it smaller and continued my way through the first course.

I looked back and saw Todoroki freezing some robots.

"THAT'S TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1-A! IN SECOND PLACE WITH A DEVASTATING DISPLAY!" I heard Present Mic say.

I continued flying until I reached the second obstacle.

"FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT THE FIRST OBSTACLE WAS EASY! LET'S SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE SECOND ONE!" I heard Present Mic say.

I used psychokinesis on the ropes and rearranged them to make it harder for the others.

I looked behind me and saw Todoroki and some of the others. I jumped swiftly and silently from pillar to pillar until I reached the end of the second obstacle.

"KUSUO AIZAWA STILL STANDS FIRST PLACE! OOH! AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS MADE THE SECOND OBSTACLE COURSE HARDER FOR EVERYBODY! ANY COMMENTARY ON YOUR SON? ERASERHEAD?" I heard Present Mic say.

"WELL SINCE THIS IS A COMPETITIVE GAME AND THEY'RE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, HE MADE IT HARDER FOR EVERYONE ELSE WITHOUT AFFECTING HIMSELF JUST LIKE TODOROKI DID! THIS WILL MAKE THE OTHER COMPETITORS ANXIOUS, RESULTING THEM INTO FREAKING OUT." I heard Dadzawa say over the mic.