(30) ♠︎ Bloodlust and Power ♦︎

All Might's POV:

All Might's POV:

'Where's everyone else?' I started to look around the area which was covered in smoke and dust. Pain suddenly coursed through out my body, and I fell to my knees.

I brought my hand up to my mouth, coughing out some blood, then grimaced slightly. 'Dammit. I don't have much time left. I could barely keep up this form because of the last round. I better make this quick.'

I furrowed my eyebrows, then leaped up into the air. As I was up in the sky, I looked around for any signs of Young-Kusuo.

'He's truly a force to be reckoned with.
His quirk, intelligence and technique are all very frightening as I've seen in his fights from the past, and here in UA. And he was just a kid back then, but he managed to take down pros! He could probably even surpass me when he grows u-' My thoughts were suddenly brought to an abrupt halt as I felt pressure on my back which got extremely heavier and forceful by the moment.

And before I knew it, the unknown force pushed me down, causing me to crash into the ground.

"ARGH!" I groaned out, and spat out some blood as my back slightly arched from the
pressure.

"Hey there All Might. It seemed like you wanted to get down, and since I feel nice today, I helped you." I heard a voice, then a sinister giggle.

I whipped my head around and found Kusuo who had a spine-chilling grin plastered on his face as his mask was hanging from his neck. He had his left foot close to my neck, while his right leg was on my back, with a hair-raising glint in his eyes, promising agonizing pain.

He dug his heel deeper into my back, and twisted it, causing me to wince, grimace and groan loudly as I felt excruciating pain.

"Yawn... How boring. I was hoping to have more fun with you, Number ONE hero. I guess you got tired from your fight with Izuku and Katsuki, didn't you?" He mocked, and I heard the sound of cuffs clipping open.

"Oh well. There's still eight heroes left, so I'lI just cuff you now."

I tried to ignore the pain, and grabbed his foot, throwing him away into a building, making the walls crumble.

'Agh! This kid... He's much more horrifying than Young-Bakugou! I didn't even see him.' I winced again in pain as I slowly stood up from the large crater on the ground that was created by my abrupt "landing", and looked at the direction I threw him at.

'Crap is he okay?!'

"Ah, so you still have some strength left in you?" I heard him say as he stood up with only a few scratches.

"It seems like I didn't try enough. I suggest that you stay down if you don't want this to get messy. Afterall, it's not like you're in good shape." He said while chuckling.