(29) ♠︎ The Start of A Very Destructive Match ♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

The first match of the practical exam was starting. I stood in front of a large screen in the Monitor Room with Izuku and Recovery Girl who was sitting on her chair. I could strategize by watching how the teachers fight, but I didn't really want to strategize since I'm so lazy.

The more logical thing to do is to determine
exactly how much power I should use in the upcoming match. Strategizing is a pretty draining process to do. Sure, I'm powerful so that's a plus but going against all the teachers means anything could happen and I don't want any surprises.

I'm sure you noticed that during some previous fights I start to act a little sadistic. Well little is an understatement. Anyways, as you know Kuzio is the cause of this, as well as the drawback of my quirks.

The chances of Kunio taking over are low, for a number of reasons that is. (1) I'm in a calm state of mind, nothing chaotic isn't really happening for my other personality to take over. And (2) I haven't been using my quirk that much for some time now. Those two reasons are the main ones as to why Kunio hasn't been present for some time.

The idea of violence is an easy way for Kunio to take over but I've managed to think of other things...However I still need to remain in a calm state to make sure he doesn't take over. The world would be pretty screwed if he did.

After all he was mostly in control of me when I was with the league of villains.

So in conclusion, I'll hold back a little. It depends on how the fight goes.

The sound of the door to the Monitor Room opening brought me back to back reality, as two of Izuku's admirers walked in, Uraraka and Okarou.

"Oh, Deku and Kusuo. You're watching to? Hi!" She greeted and walked next to Izuku, to his left side while Okarou walked to his right side and ruffled his hair. I nodded to her, and Izuku greeted back.

"Hey Izuku." He said while smiling. Causing Izuku to blush up a storm.

"It's so obvious that Okarou and Izuku like each other, and they're still not together." I thought and shook my head.

"Yeah. It's not like we get many chances to watch students in combat with teachers right?" Said Izuku. "And besides. I don't think Kacchan really wants to talk strategy with me."

"I can see that." Uraraka sweatdropped. "And uh, my partner... is a little preoccupied with himself at the moment." She continued, causing us both to sweatdrop too as an image appeared in our heads of Aoyama posing in front of a mirror.

"Wow. Truly a surprise." I thought sarcastically, "cause seriously, that guy is almost as narcissistic as Teruhashi, probably worse."

"That's why I thought I'd try getting inspiration by watching everybody else's battles.