(15) ♠︎Let The Disastrous Battles Begin!♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

"Aww yeah! We finally get a chance to show what we're made of! I watched these finals every year and now I'm actually in them! Aren't you excited Kusu?" Eiji asked me clearly excited himself.

"Excited isn't the right word, honestly I don't know what to feel." I shrugged.

"So wait. Is it always a tournament?" Ashido, who was wearing a cheerleader costume because of Mineta and Kaminari, asked.

"The final's are always a one on one competition. They switch it up every  year though. For example, last year was a sword fighting match." I explained.

"COME CLOSER AND DRAW LOTS TO SEE WHO YOU'RE UP AGAINST. THEN ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF THE RECREATIONAL GAMES BEFORE WE START! THE 16 FINALISTS HAVE AN OPTION IN PARTICIPATING IN THOSE ACTIVITIES, OR SITTING OUT TO PREPARE FOR BATTLE. I'M SURE YOU ALL WANT TO CONSERVE YOUR STAMINA. I'LL START WITH THE FIRST PLACE TEAM!" Midnight said.

"Uhm. Excuse me." Oijiro said raising his hand.

"Sorry, but I'm withdrawing." He said, surprising everyone.

"O-Oijiro. No way." Izuku said in disbelief.

"But this is a chance for you to get scouted." Iida said.

"It wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it." He explained.

"I think it was that guy's quirk." He said talking about Shinso.

"I know it's a good opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it. But my conscience won't let me." He said.

"Hold on. Just think about this." Izuku said.

"I have okay? Everyone gave it their all in round two. But I was just someone's puppet. No way. I don't 'wanna advance If I don't know How I got here in the first place. I wouldn't be fair." He explained.

"You're making too much of this! Just kill it in the finals and prove you should be here!" Hagakure said.

"Yeah! What she said! I didn't do much in the battle either." Ashido said.

"That's not it. I;m talking about my pride here. I refuse to give that up!" He said.

"Good grief. Stop being so melodramatic."

"Also. Why are all the girls dressed like cheerleaders?" He asked.

"That's one way to break the tense atmosphere."

Just then, another guy from another class withdrew for the same reason.

"Listen to these guys. They're so manly." Eiji said while producing manly tears.

"There's nothing manly about giving up before it even started without giving it your all. At least that's what Hairo would've said."

"THIS SORT OF TALK IS INCREDIBLY NAIVE MY BOYS! THAT TURNS ME ON! SHOTA, OIJIRO! YOU'RE WITHDRAWN!" Midnight stated.