(26) ♠︎Reasons why M*neta should die♦︎

This is for bean:D

This is for bean:D

Kusuo's POV:

"Ugh, that was some tough training today huh?" Sato said while changing from his hero costume to his school uniform.

"It's the first class in a while that had me glistening." Aoyama said, wiping his face with his cape.

"Man I really gotta work on my mobility." Eiji said, putting his belt away in his locker.

"You can also compensate by improving other skills." Tokoyami replied.

"Still wish I could use my quirk for speed." Kaminari said, sounding disappointed.

"Maybe you could use your quirk to perform "quick attack" like Pikachu." Okarou said, already dressed in his school uniform chuckling from his comment.

"I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero. And Kusuo too, since he can fly and barely lift a finger when trying to attack his opponents." Kaminari continued.

"It's ironic how I can fly bird Tokoyami can't. Is he even a bird or is it just a trait? Why does he even have a raven's head? Is it a mask? Probably not. I shouldn't even think about this, especially when I already met Nendo."

I pressed a button on the waist of my suit, it made the suit loose. I removed my boots, and put them away in my locker which had my jacket, belt, and mask.

"I'm pretty hungry after all of that training, maybe I should ask Dadzawa if we could go to a cafe or restaurant. If he refuses I can force him to." I thought, drool emerging from my mouth while I imagined the amount of food I could eat. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth from the remaining saliva and continued changing.

"Hey!" I heard a "rat squeak".

"A previous generation has left us a gift!"

I stiffened, and turned my head to the rat. It had its hand on the corner of a poster, which covered a small hole on the wall.

"Seriously?! Can't there be something else he can think of?"

"You know what's next door right?! This hole allows me to look right into the girl's locker room!" The "thing" stated with a red flush hiding his hideous face.

"Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal!" Iida exclaimed while chopping the air rapidly.

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement! 'Cause you can't stop me!" The rat shouted back, ripping the whole poster off of the wall.

"I'll throw you into the fucking sun."

"I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's super fine body! Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" He shouted while peeking in the hole.

"I'd rather be classmates with Toritsuka than you."

Suddenly his eye was suddenly pierced by a familiar 'phone connector' making me chuckle.