(19) ♠︎Ideas, Ideas, Ideas..Oh! The Psychic Hero______♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

I hate school with a burning passion. That is, if I can't sleep during the boring lectures. But here I am, counting down the clock til school lets out.

I slumped on my desk, I felt like a human made of jelly, no, coffee jelly. Apparently, I was being a bit too lazy and relaxed and remained motionless for too long during our days off.

I only have one hair clip in my hair since I was (1) rushing and (2) still half asleep.

To be honest there was only one thing stuck on my mind. And that was Eiji.

"I still refuse to be in love with him. Sure, he saved me from a traumatic experience and I was really close to him, but that doesn't influence any reason for me to love him. There's NO WAY I could feel love." I thought while letting out a huge yawn.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from TV! Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here!" I heard someone said.

I'm almost positive it's Ashido, judging from the amount of energy put into that sentence there's a slight chance that I'm wrong.

"Yeah! Me too!" Eiji said. Him, Izu, and Bakugou were the only voices that I could recognize, since I'm most familiar with those three.

"People on the street were staring at me! It was kind of embarrassing!" A girl said.

"Sure, but isn't that normal for you?" Someone asked.

Based on those two statements I can pinpoint that those two were Oijiro and Hagakure.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary brats yelled at me!" Another guy said, this was definitely Sero.

"Nice try?" Someone said, based on the remark I'm pretty sure that's Tsu.

"Auuuuughhhh!" Sero whined.

Yup I'm definitely right.

"All it took was one sport's festival and suddenly we're like celebrities!" Kaminari said, this was an easy guess because of his well-known annoying voice. At least, that's what is sounds like to me.

"This school really is amazing!" M*neta said. I know whose disgusting, nasty, excrating, detesting, horrible, loathing, disrelishing, abominable voice that is. Everyone does.

"How about you Kuu-Chan? I bet everyone was talking and fangirling over you, and tried to talk to you when they saw you in public." Izu asked.