(10) ♠︎Get Ready For A PSI-Chotic Sports Festival♦︎

Izuku's POV

Izuku's POV

"You guys! Did you watch the news last night?!" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah." Oijiro answered.

"It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time. Though I bet  no one noticed me hanging out in the background." Hagakure sulked.

"Probably not." Shoji said.

"It was difficult to stand out when your just wearing gloves." Oijiro said.

"We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities."Kaminari said.

"Yeah it's kinda crazy right?!" Kirishima said.

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps up pros was attacked. And that's what they care about." Jiro said.

The doors suddenly opened, and Kuu-Chan walked in looking sleep-deprived.

"Hey Kusu! You were amazing at the USJ! You beat the villain all by yourself! Like a true hero!" Kirishima yelled while pumping his fist in the air.

"Yeah if it wasn't for you, we would've died!" Sato said.

"Don't remind me of that! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta said while shivering from the thought.

"Would you guys shut up already." Kuu-Chan said and collapsed on his desk and buried his face in his arms.

"Hey are you okay? You look exhausted." I asked a bit worried.

"Dad hasn't come back home yet." He mumbled.

"Oh well don't worry! He's probably resting in the hospital." Uraraka said.

"He's probably mad at me for almost getting him killed." He said.

"Oh I see, your blaming yourself. Don't worry about it! B-Besides he would've died without you if you didn't do something." I said trying to make him feel better.

"If I wasn't just standing there, he wouldn't be in the hospital." He stated.

"That might be true but he saved for a reason. He saved you because he cared about you. And why would he be mad at you if he chose to do it?" Kirishima asked.

"And you saved us!" Hagakure cheered.

He sighed and looked up a bit.

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!" Iida said while running and chopping the air.

"Uhh. We're all sitting." Kirishima said.

"Yeah. You're the only standing dude." Kaminari said.

"Dang it." Iida said.

"Don't sweat it." Uraraka said.

"Hey Tsu? Who do you think is gonna' teach class today." Ashido asked while leaning back in her chair.