(4) ♠︎Entrance Exam Orientation♦︎

Kusuo Pov

Kusuo Pov

I was woken up by my alarm clock which made me slam my fist on top of it causing it to break, I sighed and sat up from my bed.

"Now I have to buy a new one later what a great way to start the day." I thought to myself and rolled my eyes mentally.

I got up and began to take a shower then I got dressed and decided to put on a over-sized shirt  and some high pink shorts. I went downstairs and began to eat my breakfast which was an omelet and some bacon and of course I had to have coffee jelly for good luck.

I noticed dadzawa sitting down and looking at his phone and drinking his coffee, "Today's the big day, you ready?" He asked while looking up from his phone.

"Hmmmm...... mhm I really don't know but what I do know is that i'm really tired." I said with a very tired expression on my face.

I started to get up and get ready to walk to the entrance exam but I was stopped by dadzawa. "Get in the car I'll drive you." He said in a groggy voice. "Ok." I replied.

"Be careful okay? You might be powerful, but that doesn't mean your immortal. Okay?" He said looking ahead

"Sure. I'm not planning on dying today today anyways." I said. I looked out the window of the car and watched the people walking on the sidewalk.

"1, 2, 5, 6, 9..." I counted in my mind.

"What did you register your quirk as?" He asked.

"I registered my quirks as my real ones, psychokinesis and kinetic energy manipulation." I said.

As we finally got there, Mr. Aizawa pulled the car over next to the sidewalk and turned to me.

"Be careful. I'll pick you up once it's done okay? Bye Kusuo. Love you brat." He said as I got our the car.

"I love you too dad. Bye." He waved and I waved back. I watched as the car drove away, and I turned to the entrance of U.A. I immediately spotted Izu standing at the entrance.

I listened to his thoughts and he was having an internal monologue. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped, startled, and turned around and smiled.

"Hey Kuu-Chan!" Are you nervous about the exam? Your quirk is cool, but I still don't know what your limits are so I don't know if you're nervous or not." He asked me and pondered. He also reminds me of Akechi since he keeps muttering and rambling on about different things.

"Hey Izuku. not really. I just kind of need motivation." I said.

"O-oh well I sure am. I just got my-" He cut himself off by slapping his hand over his mouth. Of course I already know about his secret. But he doesn't know this.

"U-uhm. What I meant to say was, I-I haven't tested my quirk!...before..." He said scratching the back of his head. I nodded and we walked in.

"Thanks to All Might. I'm actually going to be a hero." I listened to his thoughts as he started to walk dramatically to the entrance, but abruptly tripped on his own feet.