(18) ♠︎And The Winner is...♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

I picked up a pen from the ground, and made it float in the air out of pure boredom.

"If Dadzawa doesn't give me coffee jelly after this. I'll blow up the moon. No, the sun. Maybe even this planet. Oh, I know I'll make every living organism on this planet suffer." I grinned.

I shook my head as I tried to get rid of those thoughts.

My quirks psychokinesis and Kinetic energy manipulation doesn't really have any physical drawbacks. But they do have some mental ones though. My first quirk, psychokinesis has a pretty bad mental drawback, well it can be bad if he takes over. The more I use psychokinesis, the more sadistic I become. And the more I use my second quirk, Kinetic Energy manipulation, I get swallowed by the state of tranquility more. I found this out when I used to be a villain.

The reason behind that is, I have to activate certain parts of my brain, specifically the prefrontal cortex area and frontal lobe to activate my first quirk, Psychokinesis. And I have to use my physical energy (stamina) a.k.a, my kinetic energy to use my second quirk.

In other words, if I use Psychokinesis too much, my mind gets tired and my consciousness slowly fades away, causing me to lose my sanity. But that isn't the only drawback it's almost like someone else it taking over as I lose my consciousness in a mental state. And the more I use Kinetic Energy manipulation, I can lose my stamina making me slothful than I already a-

I was the RUDELY interrupted from narrating, when the door was suddenly bursted open startling me.

Bakugou stood in the entrance looking dumbfounded, in front of the now broken door.

"Ever heard of a doorknob?" I asked bluntly and dropped the pen, that was in mid-air into my hand.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"I'm sitting down, as you could probably see." I spoke dryly.

"But this is- Crap! I thought this was waiting room 1!" He said as he looked next to the doorway outside.

"Well it's not, so I'd appreciate it if you leave the room." I said and spun the pen around my fingers in a balanced pace. I began feeling a headache which isn't good.

"Well, you better give it your all pretty boy!" He yelled.

"Why should I do that?" I asked.

"Because I'm not holding back!" He yelled.

"And what if I don't give it my all?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

He slammed his hands on the table and made explosions.

"I'll make sure you do." He says.

"Good grief, fine whatever-

I began clutching my head out of pain. As you could guess, the headache was getting worse.