(17) ♠︎Let's Just Get This Over With Already♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

I was making a return to the arena since I was up next.

"Kusuo." A familiar voice called out.

I turned around a bit caught off guard.

It was Iida.

"I know I'm not as strong as you, but I need you to use your full power on me in this upcoming match." He said.

I blinked twice.

"Please...I need to prove something to myself.." He said, and with that he ran to which I'm assuming the arena.

Timeskip brought to you by Depresso

"BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled.

"Here we go! Recipro Burst!" Iida yelled and dashed behind me, in an attempt to push me out of the arena.

I touched the grounds and made walls behind me. I moved the walls to push him out but he dodged.

"WOAH! LOOK AT THOSE QUICK REFLEXES FROM AIZAWA AND IIDA!" Present Mic yelled.

I levitated rubble and threw them at him. He dodged and dashed towards me, punching my stomach.

The air was knocked out of me for a brief second, my eyes going white, until I came back to my senses.

I gathered kinetic energy in my left arm.

I punched the ground. A magenta light shines throughout the arena, before the ground began to rupture. Iida was pushed back by the kinetic wave of energy as well as the audience.

I levitated parts of the cracked cement and bunched them up into a ball, and threw them at Iida, pushing him out of bounds.

"WOAH! IIDA IS OUT OF BOUNDS! KUSUO MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Midnight said.

I sighed and went up to my seat by levitating with my hands in my pockets instead of walking.

"Is there something wrong? There seems to be something bothering you. You could've ended that match in an instant." Eiji asked as I sat on my seat.

"I'm starving. I haven't eaten any sweets today." I whined making him sweat drop.

""I can buy some for you!"" The whole class exclaimed.

I blinked and tried to protest but was stopped.

"No fair! I said it first!" Hagakure said.

"No I did! I'm much faster than you anyways." Denki said.

"No you aren't you idiot! I'm much more faster than you and stronger than you!" Bakugou yelled.

"What's all the fussing for? We all know that I'm the perfect snack for Kusuo~" Mineta said, earning a punch from everyone.