(24) ♠︎I Was Blessed With A Gift That Came From God And I Call Him: Dadzawa♦︎

Kusuo's POV:

Kusuo's POV:

I woke up from blacking out apparently.

There were bright lights in..a hospital room?

I'm guessing it's because of that fight with Stain. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the bright lights in the room a horde of people came in the room offering gifts to me. The gifts varied, from fruits, flowers, TV dinners, candy, and...coffee jelly?

I grabbed the coffee jelly and instantly started eating it. My face turned into a beautiful angel-like image.

The crowd full of simps began to blush, which made girls scream in excitement and boys blush. Especially the guy who gave me the jelly.

"Thank you all for the kind gifts-" I started, but stopped and sweat-dropped from the attention I gained from the crowd surrounding my bed.

I sighed from the lack of sleep I got.

"Can you all please leave and let me sleep?" I asked in a 'nice' voice.

"We're sorry for not letting you get your beauty sleep!" Everyone said kneeling on the ground as if we were in ancient times. I was the king, and they were the subjects.

"We'll leave your highness!"

"What?"

"Please..hang us if you see fit!"

"My mom should've given me to the adoption center when I was eight!"

"They're acting like I can't take care of myself."

I stared at them, a tired expression plastered on my face. I wonder what made God think that humanity was smart enough to rule the Earth. It's as if their stupid, mindless brains can't think to do something more important than worship me. Their kids, if they even have any, would have more common sense to not wrap around my body (presence.)

"It's fine, really, now stop acting like I'm going to murder you if I don't forgive any of you." I said and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Give me some more coffee jelly."

"Please leave, and let me rest." I said trying to get rid of the urge to scream at them to give me life-time supply of coffee jelly.

"Thank you! We'll leave now! Please sleep well." Their maniac of a "leader" said, and walked out with the others following behind him.

Rewinding back to a couple of hours ago

We were taken to the hospital, shortly after our fight with the Hero Killer, Stain. And by 'we' I meant Todoroki, Izu, and Iida. We were placed in separate rooms for a special reason according to the doctor. He said that my injuries were "needed more attention" And that he didn't want me to risk my "flawless" skin to be ruined. By injuries he meant "A cut on my leg and neck". I didn't think it was fair knowing Iida's injuries were way worse than mine, especially if I could just heal myself. There's nothing I could do, since I'm a 'oh-so heavily injured patient who is very 'helpless'.