(6) ♠︎First Day Of My Disastrous School Year♦︎

Kusuo's Pov

Kusuo's Pov

Mr. Aizawa left early which means I have to walk to school. He left a note on the table saying that he had to go early since he's a teacher at UA. I could just teleport to school but that would be a bit too suspicious.

I took a shower, changed into my uniform, then ate breakfast. After breakfast, I ate coffee jelly. Once I was ready, I stepped out the house and locked the door. I walked to school at a normal pace since it was actually pretty early.

"Walking around once in a while isn't so bad, it's actually really refreshing." I thought as I walked to the station.

The ride to school only took roughly 20 minutes which wasn't that bad if you asked me. I got to the entrance and walked in. As I walked in, I saw Izuku. He then looked around and saw me.

"Hey, Kuu-Chan!" He yelled running towards me while waving and smiling.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"Isn't this exciting?! We finally get to become heroes!" He beamed happily.

"Well, sure. You could say that." I shrugged.

"Which class are you in?" He asked.

"Class 1-A." I answered.

"Cool, we're in the same class!" He said in a happy tone.

"Do you wanna walk together?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's not like I have a choice since we're in the same class." I mentally sweatdropped.

We walked around in the halls looking for our classroom.

"There!" Izuku said as he saw the sign by the door.

"Man, this thing is huge." He said looking up at the door that was indeed huge.

"Are there giants here?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"The most promising students in the country are waiting right behind this door." He said while thinking about the two scariest people he was scared of the most.

"Maybe we're in different classes. Maybe everyone here is nice." He pondered while opening the door.

"Take your feet off that desk now!" The voice of the other person he was thinking about was the first thing he heard.

"Huh?" Another gruff voice was heard which was way too familiar.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creten!" The strict masculine voice exclaimed.

"Good Grief does he ever shut up?" I thought, already regretting my decision to go to this school.

"You 'gotta be kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Bakugou argued back.