(8) ♠︎Vote Kusuo Aizawa For Class President: 2021♦︎

Kusuo's POV

Kusuo's POV

"Cute boy with pink hair! Can you tell us what it's like having All Might as a teacher?!" A news reporter asked while shoving a microphone in front of my face.

I stared at her blankly and said.

"I think I'll pass." I said and levitated on top of the crowd.

I walked to my classroom and opened the door.

"Woah! You have new hairstyle! Looks cool! You missed your long hair didn't you?" Eiji complimented and asked.

I nodded my head and walked to my seat.

"Wow! Nice new hairstyle!" Ashido complimented.

"Your hairstyle really suits you! Ribbit." Tsu said.

"You're right! It does!" Hagakure said.

"Wow. You kind of look like a girl. Oh no! I'm not turning biesexual, am I?!" Mineta panicked while blushing and drooling.

I wasn't going to read anyone's mind. But now I certainly won't. Especially his mind.

"How did you make it grow though? Oh I know! You used your quirk that let's you manipulate stuff, right?" Uraraka asked.

I nodded again and looked at the class. The girls were staring at me more which was a bit of a pain.

"It's pretty hectic out there, don't you think?"
Izuku asked walking towards us.

"It sure is! They asked me what's it's like having All Might as our teacher." Eiji said.

"Same here." Uraraka said.

"Also. Kirishima? Did you just say Kuu-Chan used to have long hair?!" Izuku yelled attracting the attention of the class much to my dismay.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I have a photo right here! Me and my mother took care of him for a few days when he was homeless. But he had to leave, so we took a couple of photos together! Except, his hair was purple haha!" Eiji said while rummaging through his bag.

"Here!" He said showing the picture to the class.