(7) ♠︎Friends and Frenemies (Rape Warning)♦︎

Kusuo's POV

Kusuo's POV

I just finished the most boring class in my life... Why do we have to learn English anyways?

But now that we finished all of our classes we are now doing our Basic Hero Training.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" All Might yelled entering the classroom.

"So noisy..."

"Woah! I can't believe it, it's really All Might!" A boy with orange yellow-ish hair said with amazement.

"So he is our teacher! This is going to be such an awesome year!" A familiar redhead yelled.

"Is he wearing his silver-age costume?" Tsu asked.

"It's so retro!" Someone said,

"Think of it as heroing 101. Here we will learn the basics of being a pro! And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! And today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said making a certain pomeranian happy and causing Izu to get nervous.

"But one of the keys of being a hero iiiissss! Looking good!" All Might yelled as panels with different numbers came out of the wall.

"These are the costumes based on your quirk registration forms, and the request you sent in before school started!" He yelled.

"Get yourselves suited up! And then meet me at the training ground arena!"

I began to head inside the changing room looking a bit nervous since I'm self conscious about my body since I'm 'feminine.'

I just decided to wait for all of the other boys to change and then I started to get ready.

Timeskip brought to you by Pizzarolls

"From now on! You are all heroes in training!" All Might said as we began walking out of the dark hallway.

"You all look so good!" All Might told us.

"Now shall we get started?! You bunch of newbies!" Dadmight said.

Izu ran out of the tunnel wearing a costume that looked fairly familiar. It looks just like the one he drew in his notebook when he was in middle school. It also looks just like Springtrap- I mean All Might.

All Might also seemed to notice and sweatdropped.

"You make it so obvious." All Might muttered under his breath.

I noticed Izu running up to me.

"Wow! Kuu-Chan your hero costume looks so cool!" Izu complimented me in a happy tone.

"Thanks Izu, you don't look too bad yourself." I replied.

"Thanks Kuu-Chan!" Izu said happily.

Izu turned around and noticed Uraraka and became flustered.