(32) ♠︎ Reaching Limits ♦︎

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"Eraser! Midnight!" A loud yet hushed voice was heard from behind two pro heroes kneeling down.

It was Present Mic, who has apparently found Aizawa and Midnight who were hiding inside a barely broken down building.

"Shush! Quiet down, or he'll hear us." Midnight hissed, hitting the back of his head as he sat down next to them. He grunted and rubbed the back of his head, slightly glaring at the ravenette/purplenette.

"Ouch. Geez. It's not like he can hear us from a mile away. Well, if we're a mile away from him.'
"That doesn't give you the right to be loud!"
Midnight shouted at him, standing up.

"Now who's yelling?!" He barked back, standing up into each other's faces, glaring.

"Both of you, shut up. Seriously, you're like kids." Aizawa sighed, shaking his head at both of the hero's antics.

He then stood up and peaked out his head through the door before walking out with the two following behind him. "More importantly, we should look for Kusuo now. It's better to find him first than have him find us. Mic, we'll just explain to you the basics of the plan Midnight and I formulated. With you in the equation, our plan should be enough to hold him back until the timer runs out." He said, and Present Mic nodded.

"Do you really want him to fail? You know, since he's your son and all." Present Mic asked curiously, walking to Aizawa's left, with Midnight at the right. He gave him a quick glance, before looking back at front with a blank expression.

"No, I don't want him to fail. That doesn't mean I'll go easy on him though. Sure, he's my son, but I can't choose favorites in my class. And besides, it's not like he'll go down easily. He defeated All Might under ten minutes, what else would be able to stop him?" He said sighing.

"Yeah... I guess you're right." Mic shook his head, then looked up ahead. As they continued sneaking around, turning their heads left and right, a loud noise got their attention.

BANG!

The trio whipped their heads to their right, where they heard the gunshot.

"They're close by! Let's move it!" Midnight exclaimed, turning the rest of her body where her head was facing, before sprinting into a building, followed by the other two pros.

Meanwhile...

"Agh!" Ectoplasm grunted as his head was slammed to the ground by Kusuo's foot. Kusuo added more pressure, and crushed his head, clicking his tongue as its color faded into grey-ish white glow, before starting to melt.

"Come out from where ever you are~ If you do, maybe I'll hurt you less..." Said Kusuo as his eyes scanned the area around him. Like the other parts of the model city, the windows were cracked or shattered; scattered all around the ground, and the sky was in a dark shade of purple, making it dark all around.