(9) ♠︎The Unforseen Disasters At The USJ♦︎

Kusuo's POV

Kusuo's POV

We were all in the bus, on our way to the training grounds. I sat between Eiji and Tsu.

I wasn't wearing my mask and hood since the training hasn't started yet. I closed my eyes and hummed as I listened to music through my earphones.

My costume had empty pockets so I decided to use one to carry my earphones.

"The bus' open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida sulked.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Ashido said.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I have to say. About you actually." Tsu said while turning to face Izuku.

"About me? What is it Asui?" Midoriya asked.

"That power of your's. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" She asked, causing Izuku to panic.

"What?! Really? You think so?! I haven't really thought about that... blah blah blah." He rambled on about his quirk, raising her suspicion.

"Wait hold on a second. Your forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Eiji stated, making Izuku sigh in relief.

"Still, I bet it's pretty cool to have an augmenting type of quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My hardening's super strong against strong bad guys in a fight. But it doesn't look all that impressive." Eiji said.

"No way. I think it's pretty awesome looking. You're definitely pro hero material with a quirk like that." Izuku said, making Eiji cheer up a bit.

"You really think so? Seems like it would be a lot easier to be a popular hero if I had a quirk like your's or Kusuo's." Eiji stated.

"My navel laser is a perfect combination of penache and strength." Aoyama stated.

"But it's way lame if it gives you stomach aches sweety." Ashido stated ruining Aoyama's mood.