(14) ♠︎A Chat With Mr. Canadian Flag♦︎

Kusuo's POV

Kusuo's POV

A hand suddenly landed on my shoulder, making me jump.

I turned my head around and saw Todoroki.

"Uhm..." I said while staring at him.

"Follow me." He said blankly.

I blinked and slowly nodded, since I really didn't have to use the bathroom.

He took my left wrist and dragged me around the halls, until we reached one of the exits of the arena.

He let go of my wrist and leaned on a wall while I leaned on the opposite of his side. I stared at him blankly as he stared back.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"...A while ago...Midoriya almost made me use my left side--

"Ok..."

"--I could've broken a promise I made a long time ago.--"

"This is almost like a story coming out of a manga."

"--I would've talked to Midoriya about this.--"

"Then why didn't you?!"

"--But this also happened at our fight during the battle training a few weeks ago...and it was worse. I accidentally used my left side while you lifted up the whole building.--"

"You did?! But what does this have to with me?"

"--All Might, Ojiro, Hagakure, Shoji, and the others... they probably didn't see it... but I saw panic in your eyes...--"

"Who wouldn't panic if they were pinned to a wall by ice. Especially if they were traumatized by being raped as a child."

"--I won't pry about it, but I saw how you used your quirk blindly...but you somehow surpressed your panic so that no one would notice, and hid it behind a mask you put on. Yet, you still beat me, even while panicking.--"

"I could've beaten you with my eyes closed."

"--In the USJ. I saw you beat that monster.--"

"Congratulations. You have a set of eyes that work perfectly."

"--Without getting seriously injured.--"

"Because my hero costume is made out of graphene and Nitrile."

"--It was said that it could've beaten All Might. And yet you did it. All by yourself.--"

"Yes I did. And why would you believe simple rumors like that? Surely no one can defeat the number 1 hero."

"--My father is Endeavour. You've probably heard of him from Midoriya or something.--"

"Your first guess was correct."